FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.6

Business Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone interview. It was just a quick screening. Then there was a Skype style interview afterwards where they ask 2-3 experience questions. Lastly there was an in person interview with 2 managers giving about 7-8 behavoral questions.

Interview Questions

• How have you used critical thinking to solve a difficult problem   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Perrysburg, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, called within and hour of submission. In person interview a few days later. Only asked one question beside what shift I would like to work. Simplest interview I've ever been on.

Driver Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Des Moines, IA) in December 2016.

Interview

Was a pleasant and comfortable interview. Asked questions off their interview sheet and did two basic math knowledge tests. I was asked about previous experience and skills. The job opening was explained along with duties and shift hours very well.

Info Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FedEx (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied in October 2016 and got an interview call in December 2016. 1 round interview with behavioural questions. 30 minutes. Give answers with details, do not paraphrase. It was a good experience overall. I gave answers giving the example of my previous work exp and under-graduation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrison, AR

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Harrison, AR).

Interview

Phone interview consisted of an overview of the job title and duties. Salary was stayed and non negotiable. (Very fair offer.) Phone interview lasted about 15-20 min. Interviewer was extremely upbeat and positive. After discussing overview of position, interviewer informed me, I should receive a call to come in for a second interview. I received an email and phone call the next day to set up time and date. Currently, preparing for second interview.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked if I was available at certain hours to work with no restrictions.   1 Answer
    • Interviewer stated salary was non negotiable and asked if I would accept stated salary.   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

I just went in there and they just hired me. That's how easy it was. I just took a tour of the facility and went to have a one-on-one and the hiring person said "Orientation is next week, can you make it?". That was it.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Richfield, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

They basically give you a rundown of the operations and details to what you will be doing. They ask you a few questions of your previous employment and while you may have left and they give you a chance to ask any questions you may have.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very formal and professional; about 6-10 questions that were read from paper. Interviewed by phone first, then computer video and final round was in-person. The entire process is taking longer than expected because of the holiday season and FedEx is REALLY busy this time of year. I hope this helps someone!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you it was challenging to work well with others but you had to accomplish a goal.   1 Answer
    • What is the last time you used Power Point and what was presentation about? - can be based upon college experience   1 Answer
    • When is a time you went above and beyond on the job?   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you? How would you benefit my team here at FedEx?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you had to really pay close attention to detail.   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx in November 2016.

Interview

Very basic very brief and easy. Just want to make sure your crazy doesn't show too bad haha as long as you can show up be normal and work hard your good. Don't know about drug testing yet but either way very easy process decent pay decent benefits
    Have to have 50 words have to have 50 words have to have 50 words blank a bla bla

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict at work   1 Answer

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

I was contacted two weeks after my initial on campus interview. The second round of interns are invited a dinner with the managers of that department. The next morning there were 3 two person interviews with each manager.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were criticized?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a strong bond between you and customer or coworker?   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you have had to manage multiple deadlines?   Answer Question