FedEx Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 3, 2017

3.3

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Applied for job through their online portal. First contact made by e-mail, to fill out a second form. Contact then made, by an admin assistant, through phone call to set a phone interview. Phone interview details were e-mailed. 30 minute phone interview with manager. At the end of phone interview an in-person panel interview was set and a group interview was set. Panel interview consisted of three managers asking behavioral questions for an hour. They were pre-set questions and they took turn asking them and writing notes. Group interview was informal at a coffee house for 1 hour with all non-managers. Offer letter was received vie e-mail, also accepted via on-line portal. Background check and drug screen were the last steps before hire.

Interview Questions

• Expect all the typical behavioral questions, and prepare your answers in advance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate but manager stated there was no room to in the budget.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Typical personality interview

Interview Questions

• Not anything hard that you cannot find online in a typical personality interview for a BA   Answer Question

Negotiation

She called me at home and I accepted.

Senior Business Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process consisted of the following:
    1. Phone Interview approximately 1.5 hours.
    2. Interacting with a project lead prior to panel interview.
    3. Panel interview of three managers
    4. Final two had interview with FedEx Director

Total interview process took 21 days, I received rejection letter two weeks later. Former Employee rehired for position.

Interview Questions

• The FedEx director asked ,"would you have a problem working with someone that is younger or less experience than yourself ?"   1 Answer

Senior Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

phone Interview only

Interview Questions

• how many white dishwasher in US?   1 Answer

Senior Revenue Science Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in October 2012.

Interview

It was so long ago I really do not recall. One on one interview then. Basic questions. Aptitude test, physical, background check and references. Data entry test and computer intelligence quiz.

Interview Questions

• How will you benefit this department?   1 Answer

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in September 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 managers with a standard Q&A format provided by the HR department. In my interview, it surprising wasn't very technical. They asked some basic questions about programming, but nothing real deep. It was more focused on my analyst skills, willingness to learn, and teamwork.

Interview Questions

• Giving examples of successful and failed attempts throughout my career   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. The offer was as-is which was fine since the offer was good.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in April 2012.

Interview

Lot of managerial questions and questions on java core concepts, Oracle, XML.
    Asked set of questions like - How did you handle a situation where you had to give bad news to the customers.
    - Have you given any presentations to the business users/any one in the past? How many presentations? How many people?
    - How did you handle the situation where you missed the deadline?
    - What is your current role? what are the responsibilities? etc., and many more such questions......

and Java OOPs concepts, Oracle trigger qns, XML parsing.... XML name space etc questions....

Senior Operations Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in March 2012.

Interview

The typical job interview of qualified candidates will be before a panel of interviewers that include the hiring manager and 1-2 additional peers. Each panel member will alternately ask job relevant and work ethic questions and may require the candidate to provide a presentation. The presentation topic will have been previously provided.

Interview Questions

• Each person has a different opinion or perception of what is difficult. Performing a comprehensive study on the open position and departmental roles and responsibilities in advance of the big day will minimize the unexpected questions and provide you with the confidence needed for a successful interview.   Answer Question

Senior Strategic Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

This position was in the Customer Insights Group. Applied online. Cleared an initial phone interview containing some quant questions, case questions and behavioral questions. The interview went for an hour. Got a call for the on-site interview in 2 days. The on-site interview had 6 one-on-one discussions (each 30 min.) with senior members of different teams within the CI group. And, a panel interview (1 hr) with the director and 6 managers of these different teams. This panel interview was very similar to the phone interview except the questions were a little bit tougher than the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you used some analytical process/method to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

It started with a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by an invite to onsite visit. People were very friendly there. During the onsite visit, I was scheduled to talk one-on-one the employees within the hiring team. There was also a panel interview consisting of managers of difference teams and the managing director.

Interview Questions

• One question was a probability question, the odds of a certain outcome when rolling two dice. numbers a   Answer Question
    • they seem to be fond of price elasticity questions. Be prepared for that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i simply took the offer without negotiation.