FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.6

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethpage, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Bethpage, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Walked in, lady asked a couple of simple questions. Hired immediately. Interview was very simple and I knew I was going to get the job right when I left the interview.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied in November 2016 online through my university. I got a call to set up a phone interview in January 2017. The phone interview took place the start of February 2017 on a Friday. I got an offer letter the next Wednesday. Overall, everything was nice. The manager who was my point of contact was super nice. It was a phone panel interview. Everybody on the panel was nice too. The ask you the normal stuff, "Tell me about yourself" "How does FedEx fit in career path", then they go on to behavior questions, use the STAR method, and then they give you the chance to ask questions. Finally the tell you more specifics about the internship. It took 30-40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • How does FedEx fit in your career path?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had a difficult customer or coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What are some technical skills you do well in and what can you improve in? How have you been improving your skills?   Answer Question
    • Describe how you handle working and going to school.   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Manchester, NH) in February 2017.

Interview

Was told to come in at 6pm, and was asked five questions then told to wait for background check, everyone was on time and nothing took longer than it should have.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

quick process, its more like being recruited or enlisted. I came in filled out online application, then took a drug test. and fingerprinted. then waited about 4 weeks for orientation classes which last about a week.

Interview Questions

• do you have a valid DL? do you have a felony charge. can you work nights outside in all kinds of weather? basically all i remember.   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on Feb 18th, 2017. Received the interview call on Feb 23rd, 2017. 45 mins video interview with 3 panel members. The interview was all behavioral. The interview was mainly focused on my ability to learn new things with less assistance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were challenged technically.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when your team disagreed with your idea   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when the project requirements changed but the deadline did not.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Four Step Process
    1. Call with Recruiter
    2. Call with Recruiter
    3. Video Interview
    4. Panel Interview
    It is a long process. It was an easy interview though. The position has currently been suspended and they are not hiring for the position.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saline, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Saline, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Good interview process, short and to the point with a few solid questions. Nice interviewer very friendly young man. Explained his experience with Fedex and how he became a manager so quickly.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where things were not agreed upon?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx in February 2017.

Interview

The first step would be a call from one of the hiring managers. They will ask about your line of interest and a suitable time for an interview. A phone interview will be scheduled within the next week and there might be about 3 to 4 people on the call. Most of the questions will be behavioral and from your work experience. If selected , you will most probably get a call within 2 days .

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Irving, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview to match skills after applying online via company website. Received initial contact via e-mail. Declined further consideration because the position requires frequent travel. Otherwise it appeared to be a great opportunity.

Loader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

The supervisor will show the interviewer how to do the right thing and organize the material and place the right direction.And explain how to be cooperation with other workers and help as we can be one in dividuals.The job can be busy and teach other for training

Interview Questions

• They will ask why I really need this job and they will ask about the transportation and really be ready for work on time   1 Answer
    • What kind of rate I'm looking for   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes it will be more helpful and comfortable