FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.6

Interview

Very long and thorough process. After you make it through the pre screening you will have two additional interviews. It is difficult to get hired directly into field sales from outside of the company. The main interview is a panel interview with a few regional managers. If you make it to the last step you will have a final meeting with the director.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage and analyze massive amounts of data to achieve your sales goals.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Interview

Hiring process is long and extensive. Be prepared for several interviews.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work long hours. This does not discribe the demands of the position.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Application is online, and then interview is face-to-face. People are friendly, and there are many opportunities to better yourself within the company. You must be able to comprehend a lot of information, and work in a fast paced environment. Be presentable, professional, and well organized to help yourself for success.

Interview Questions

• Usually the hardest question I hear new hires say is, "What is one quality you need to work on to help yourself become a better asset to the group/company?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, I was not able to negotiate.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Interview

I got this information from my academic adviser, so I sent my resume and got a phone interview. It;s just a first round interview, so phone screen questions basically, behavior questions, nothing special
    We went through the resume, she asked me something about my experience in my internship, just what a normal phone screen could be

Interview Questions

Interview

I had one phone interview with HR and then one in person interview with two managers. The managers were cordial but distant - there was no warmth, friendliness or individuality displayed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not given the option to negotiate.

Package Handler Interview

Interview

Go to FedEx sign up for a dock walk, wait a few days then take the dock walk. Go home after seeing the dock and type of work and decide if you want to work there. If you do next day put in a application and with in a few days you should get a call.

Material Handler Interview

Interview

very detailed the interview was fairly easy and self explanatory.the company was very helpful supportive with the interview. make sure u have most of the day free. be on time

Senior Paralegal Interview

Interview

Casual interview. Very outgoing. Easy to talk to. Unfortunately this position required a certification and I do not have one. They assured me they would call back for a different position when available.

Dock Worker Interview

Interview

Phone interview and a face to face. Very easy, straight forward questions about past experience and views on safety attitude etc. very nice supervisory crew. Great place to work except for the hours.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you knew someone was stealing, what did you do?   Answer Question

Center Consultant Interview

Interview

was very smooth and easy. Immediately after the in person interview I was asked for availability, and asked to start the following week. I did have to submit a couple of more information about myself, and was asked a couple of questions pertaining to my education.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

extremely basic