FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

2.6

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

I was contacted two weeks after my initial on campus interview. The second round of interns are invited a dinner with the managers of that department. The next morning there were 3 two person interviews with each manager.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were criticized?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a strong bond between you and customer or coworker?   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you have had to manage multiple deadlines?   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Interview

Most of the interview was scenarios.
    What would you do in this scenario.
    What could you have done better.
    Describe a time.
    It was a good 30-45 min interview
    They will give u an offer and send you to clinic same day if accepted

Interview Questions

• name a time when you had to follow a procedure with extreme details   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Irving, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call back after 2 days requesting an interview, the interview lasted 15 minutes and I was told I would receive a call within 5 days.

Interview Questions

• How would you benefit our company here at FedEx?   1 Answer

Fed Ex Ground Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Hagerstown, MD).

Interview

The overall interview process was done in person without an appointment. Before the interview, all the interviewees are escorted through the main Fedex facility by a member of HR. Interviewees are then introduced the basic roles carried out day to day (unload and load side).

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

i applied online, was contacted 4 days later by a recruiter in memphis about a on site job tour. i missed the call and was left a message. i called back and was told that they were already filled and i was told i might be contacted again by friday this was tuesday. thursday i got a email to contact a recruiter about my application ASAP. did a little phone screen basically about the pay and being able to do the work and i was actually scheduled to a onsite job tour the same day at 6:30. went in did the tour accepted the offer, signed papers, and did drug test and was told i'll we contacted in a week.

Interview Questions

• do you have reliable transportation/being on time?
      are you willing to work in hot/cold weather conditions?
      can you perform the job duties that are in-demand for the job?
      can you lift 70 pounds?
      Answer Question

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position through their website. About a week after I received an email to call the Recruitment Manager but unfortunately I was working all day. Emailed him, apologizing I was unable to call until after work or the day after which would be my day off. He replied to me with an "Ok...". For the very least I would have to say that that was a very unprofessional form of responding to a potential employee interested in the company. Despite the email I gave him a call the next day. He answered and had me wait for a recruiter to call me to conduct my phone interview about ten minutes after.

Interview Questions

• Do you know any Supervisor or Manager that works at FedEx   1 Answer
    • Do you work for any of our competitors?   1 Answer

Parts Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

The fleet manager at FedEx, mr. Shatswell, was professional, polite, respectful and knowledgeable about the company. The interview took approximately an hour and 20 minutes with an intermission to discuss our respective hot rods(classic vehicles). Nice truck by the way. He read the questions, with each one having sub-catagories pertaining to the original question.
      I answered to the best of my ability and the interview concluded with him letting me know that he had several more interviews, and then the process of grading the aforementioned interviews.
      Fingers crossed., as I would very much like to have a position there at that organization.

Interview Questions

• what experience in my previous employment did I have to resolve an issue related to safety.   1 Answer

Part Time Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Mahwah, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple questions. Two of the hiring managers take turns asking you questions..."Explain a time you had to think safety first...". Took about 25 mins. Nothing difficult. They then tell you about the benefits etc.

Interview Questions

• Say if you were running behind schedule...how would you manage your time...   Answer Question

Fed Ex Ground Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Roseville, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

A guy named Jimmy called me and did a quick phone interview, he liked me and had me come into FedEx on foothill Blvd Roseville, CA. When I met Jimmy he was nice and telling how much they take care of there people on how they help them buy houses and support their families. I really liked hearing that and I asked him if this job was full time permanent he said,"Yes" I said,"Good because I can't take seasonal. " then he told me not to worry it's full time.

Interview Questions

• How is your driving record   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

First round-30 min phone interview
    Panel interview-2 hours
    Technical and behavioral
    Managers are friendly .
    I felt very comfortable and did the interview well
    They said I will hear back in a week .. waiting