FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2018

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

One phone interview, simple behavioral questions, no surprises, mostly asking about experience and personal qualities based on an individual basis. Very short phone interview, lasted about 15-20 minutes if even that.

Senior Revenue Science Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in September 2013.

Interview

phone interview and then on-site. on-site has a panel discussion with 4 managers and then 1:1 with other 5 colleagues. they will ask general behavior questions, my previous experiences in analytics and database. very easy.

Interview Questions

• all questions are easy. panel discussion asks behavior questions and one mathematical question   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. base pay is relatively fixed at fedex.

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Get a phone call from recruiter and talked about 30 minutes. Some were behavioral questions and some were case studies. The behavioral questions were very long and combine many questions together, I had to repeat to the recruiter after she asked to make sure that I understood it correctly. Case studies were hard and I never experienced before.
    They also asked my GPA and self evaluation of computer skills

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe a situation that you are working on some projects and some colleagues ask you to help them. What will you do?
      2. Guess the number of airplane passengers in U.S.A in one year. (I still don't know how to answer it now)
      3. If there is a delivery at 9:00 a.m. and another delivery at 5:00 p.m. The manager tells you to present a new system at 12:00 p.m. What do you think are advantages and disadvantages and what aspects will you consider?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I had applied online answered all test questions. I received a call from angelique the talent acculquisition manager who then scheduled me for an interview with the first store manager. I interviewed with this guy in ft worth on campbowie then a second interview with another store manager and the DM in Arlington off the service road of 1-30. With both the SM and DM asking me questions at the same time both asking me questions talking over each other at times also giving me no chance to process anything.

Dockworker Interview

Interview

Easy interview process . Looking for ppl willing to work. Wrking am hours or pm hours. Apply online and wait for a phone call. If you know someone from the inside it is easier to get hired

Seasonal Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx (Huntsville, AL) in December 2011.

Interview

applications were accepted and an interview was scheduled right away. this was seasonal employment with flexible hours. the staff were very professional and respectful. training was conducted and testing was required. on the job training was provided

Ramp Interview

Interview

long and all day long you sitinqa room waiting on drug test take a picture pee and get the job you dont have to have pecialqua'lification for being a slave

Center Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FedEx in March 2016.

Interview

The process is terrible, you have complete an assessment and pass it to be passed on to the HR for the store. This process can take over a month, before you hear back from anyone. I replied to a couple of stores and some stores that I didn't even apply for called me back within a week, but they were stores that were far from my location and I didn't apply to their position. I didn't understand why the applications I sent in for the stores that were close to me, didn't even give me a phone call. I ended up having to call the stores to find out the status of my application and I found out that they received my resume but they found me too qualified for the job. I asked them to provide a phone interview since I was interested in the position. I received two phone interviews from two different managers that sounded bored and uninterested in what you had say to their generic questions about the position. At one point, the manager will stop speaking for long moments, which I felt was very rude, and when I asked what's wrong, one of the managers said he was writing stuff down. Furthermore, they gave me the standard answer of we interviewing other candidates and they never gave me a time where they would reach out to me for the position. They basically expected you to wait weeks to hear from them. Therefore, when they called me back weeks later, I was already in a position, so I refused their low offer. I don't recommend this company for anyone looking for a steady, company that cares about their potential workers and won't waste their time.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a conflict you had with a customer and how you resolve it?   Answer Question

Package Handler Part-time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neville Island, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Neville Island, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Went to sort observation and was asked back to interview with shift manager. Scheduled interview with HR but shift manager never showed. After 45min of manager being paged/called I left.

Courier Interview

Interview

Most of the interview was scenarios.
    What would you do in this scenario.
    What could you have done better.
    Describe a time.
    It was a good 30-45 min interview
    They will give u an offer and send you to clinic same day if accepted

Interview Questions

• name a time when you had to follow a procedure with extreme details   1 Answer