FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.6

Business Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collierville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Collierville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

I initially applied through FedEx careers, then got a call from the hiring manager. He schedules a telephonic interview for 30 minutes, took a week to hear back from them. I was asked to come for a second round at FedEx World Tech Center (Collierville, TN). The second round lasted for 2 hours, 1 and half hour of technical and 30 minutes of behavioral. I was told I would hear back in a week.

Senior Business Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collierville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Collierville, TN).

Interview

Major of time... there is a panel interview...three or more managers from the hiring department. They take turns asking basic question about the position. If you know your position, you will not have a issue mastering the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I suggest that one negotiate the salary prior to signing the offer letter...

Ops Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Bridgeport, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call requesting an interview a few days later. I did the face to face interview. Than about 3 weeks later got an offer. I felt the entire process was very professional and upfront.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was two interviewers asking typical questions, "tell me about a time you had to do XYZ" overall the interview was about an hour   Answer Question

Package Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

They call you for a phone interview and then they give you tour of the facilities and ask you if you feel like this is an environment you can work in.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are fit for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Carson, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

You go the an sort observation about a week later you get called in and they tell you the minimum duties and pay get to know you a bit a boom your working like a week later

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Broomfield, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

it was very easy she ask me lot of Questions and I way I life my jobs and anything they ask me everything they ask me what the hours and wages too

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (New York, NY).

Interview

I Applied or a part time package handler last month in July. The phone interview was easy they only asked about 4 questions, then they tell you to come in for pre-screening interview ( finger printing and drug testing) after that they tell you in about 2-3 weeks they will call you. It's been almost 4 weeks an no call back yet.

Interview Questions

• do you have reliable transportion?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

I was called by an individual on a Saturday evening for an interview. The interviewer did not introduce their self on the phone and was very unprofessional. She stated that after reviewing my resume they would like for me to come in on a Tuesday afternoon. That was my only option. I was on a business trip Monday morning and asked if I could make arrangements for a Thursday, seeing I was out of town with my boss and could not tell my boss, "I can't come on the business trip because I have an interview I do not want you to know about with Fedex."

The recruiter said no that was the only time available. I guess I am accustomed to larger corporations who are willing to work with potential candidates on time. The fact that an option wasn't given and the demeanor of the recruiter allowed me to understand these were not the type of individuals I wanted to work with.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter the next day after I applied. He asked basic questions like am I able to work the shift they had open and things like that. So he set me up for an interview and sent all the info I needed in an email. It was hard finding the place. When I got there they gave me and another person a tour and interview. Interview was easy she didn't really ask that many questions.

Fed Ex Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Cleveland, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Received an email asking if I wanted to schedule an interview. I interviewed with 2 managers who took turns asking me questions related to stressful situations and what my reactions were.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had an unhappy customer, what the situation was, how you rectified it etc.?   Answer Question