FedEx Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

FedEx Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.2

Package Handler Part-time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy simple no interview, you pretty much have the job if you get a call back and pass the background check. Long process must pass drug test and they take forever calling you back, but it's pretty much worth it

Sales Executive - Field Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

did one on one over the phone, then a panel interview, the HR reps were good and the follow up was great, once I did the interview in person, this was bad, managers asked about 10 Star questions, and before I went back I had a timed writing assignment about a scenario what if .....this was so unnecessary and I did not get the job but the people they did select only lasted about 6 months because I see the same job posted again,

Center Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Irvine, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very easy process. First was on the phone interview and I was asked basic interview questions. Then I had an interview with the assistant manager then 3rd interview with center manager and asked me basic interview questions as well and what I knew about the company. They ended up calling a couple hours later and offered me the full time position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for FedEx   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Whittier, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Signed up for a observation sort which lasted for about 15 minutes. Basically just get a tour of the warehouse and ask questions. We then got to apply and had an interview on the same day. Got a call back 2 days later to start orientation next week. It will all depend on the location.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift more than 50 pounds?
      Name a time when you had to solve a problem at work?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The Interview was quick and easy. It was only about 5 or 6 questions mostly Yes and no question except for the very last question which was "why did you leave your previous job" other than that very easy interview. Less than 5 minutes for the actual interview. It took me longer to find parking than to actually do the interview.

Interview Questions

• do you have reliable transportation   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (City of Industry, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very fast. Start with signing up for a sort observation, after the observation apply on the website. I got called in for interview a day later. Interview was one on one. Asked me six questions

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Walnut, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

first it was the tour very short and quick. followed by submitting a background check and shortly called in for a face to face interview very basic. You'd get called back for an orientation and drug test if you were needed.

Interview Questions

• simple questions availability, ability to preform the required tasks etc.   Answer Question

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Two managers came to our campus, it is 30 min interview and ask your project experiences and also behavior questions. They also explained their summer internship program and their teams. They are more likely to find someone who are willing to commit full time after graduations. They whole interview process is pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of the projects you have done?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at FedEx (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Filled out online app. Was Called back 2 days later by store manager she set up a in person interview for the following day in the store. I went in for interview with the Store Manager, every thing was very standard and really easy. She said she wanted to set up a second then interview with District manager. She called me later that day and said he would call me later in the day. He called at around 5pm, very easy and very standard , nothing hard at all Both were very easy, they just wanted to know my work experience if you had money handling experience, experience dealing with stressfull situations and if you could deal with customers and why you wanted to work at Fed Ex. Nothing complex or hard at all, very standard and quite easy. Don't worry about it, just be yourself.

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Submit application online
    Recruiter call you ask few question then drug test
    Background check
    Go to badge office
    Buy work bootss fill out out with 10 year background check
    In class traininmeet hiring manager m