FedEx Interview Questions in Memphis, TN | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

102 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

It was a long process to interview after online application. I didn't even hear anything for 6+ weeks after applying. The interview was pretty average. Discussed resume and basic interview questions.

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I originally applied through our campus career center. About a month later I had an on campus interview. The interview was with two managers and was very systematic. The had a packet of questions in front of them and would ask me "question 1..." and then write down my response. Because there was so much silence and scribbling between my answers and the next question it felt a little awkward. About two weeks after my initial interview I was invited to FedEx World Headquarters for an Intern Reception for the remaining ten candidates followed by three panel interviews with two managers each the next day. The three panel interviews were very similar to the initial interview and they asked a lot of the same questions. All interview questions were behavioral. I received an offer three days later. Overall it was a very relaxed process. Everyone who I came in contact with from FedEx was incredibly friendly and seemed to be genuinely interested in making me feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time where you had to make a decision without all of the necessary information.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was 9 situational questions. I was interviewed by 3 managers and they didn't ask me any other questions other than the situational questions. They were all very nice. At the end I asked if I could give my spill about why I wanted to go there and they were ok with that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were faced with a difficult customer and you couldn't agree with what they were saying.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied in November 2016 online through my university. I got a call to set up a phone interview in January 2017. The phone interview took place the start of February 2017 on a Friday. I got an offer letter the next Wednesday. Overall, everything was nice. The manager who was my point of contact was super nice. It was a phone panel interview. Everybody on the panel was nice too. The ask you the normal stuff, "Tell me about yourself" "How does FedEx fit in career path", then they go on to behavior questions, use the STAR method, and then they give you the chance to ask questions. Finally the tell you more specifics about the internship. It took 30-40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • How does FedEx fit in your career path?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had a difficult customer or coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What are some technical skills you do well in and what can you improve in? How have you been improving your skills?   Answer Question
    • Describe how you handle working and going to school.   Answer Question

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

quick process, its more like being recruited or enlisted. I came in filled out online application, then took a drug test. and fingerprinted. then waited about 4 weeks for orientation classes which last about a week.

Interview Questions

• do you have a valid DL? do you have a felony charge. can you work nights outside in all kinds of weather? basically all i remember.   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on Feb 18th, 2017. Received the interview call on Feb 23rd, 2017. 45 mins video interview with 3 panel members. The interview was all behavioral. The interview was mainly focused on my ability to learn new things with less assistance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were challenged technically.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when your team disagreed with your idea   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when the project requirements changed but the deadline did not.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Four Step Process
    1. Call with Recruiter
    2. Call with Recruiter
    3. Video Interview
    4. Panel Interview
    It is a long process. It was an easy interview though. The position has currently been suspended and they are not hiring for the position.

Inside Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Called by a recruiter out of Boston, MA. Asked several behavioral questions and the woman was very kind and encouraging. I moved on to the next Facetime interview and this was very short. Finally, got a call that I had been invited to the in person interview and will now go to Memphis to interview with the company in person. So far so good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to sell something difficult to someone.   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied on fedex career, got an interview call......One Technical & Behavioral. In technical, covered about servlets, threads, core java, oops, jsps;;
    general behavior questions which we find on internet..top to questions

Interview Questions

• general behavior questions which we find on internet..top to questions   Answer Question

Business Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone interview. It was just a quick screening. Then there was a Skype style interview afterwards where they ask 2-3 experience questions. Lastly there was an in person interview with 2 managers giving about 7-8 behavoral questions.

Interview Questions

• How have you used critical thinking to solve a difficult problem   Answer Question