FedEx Interview Questions in Memphis, TN | Glassdoor

Interviews at FedEx

2.9

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2020.

Interview

Was very interesting tpical questions, but nothing difficult at all. They just trying to see what kind of person you are and will you be a good fit. If you are a hard worker and a good person you not have any problems with interview. They where very kind and professional.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever disagreed with some type of change at work and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

It was a fairly standard process with submitting resume and cover letter online. The interview was an hour long and was a panel interview that was focused on behavioral questions. I was also asked to present on a topic that was provided beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Almost all work situations will require us at some point to interact with someone that we dislike. Describe a situation that you have encountered like this and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in October 2019.

Interview

Conversational with behavioral as well. Three to four people on a panel where they took turns asking questions. Many times the conversation would go into what is working in sales and what is not

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olive Branch, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Olive Branch, MS) in July 2019.

Interview

All I did was go through the metal detectors and sit in a room, along with other applicants. I went into the HR department for an interview, but all they did was ask me when I wanted to start working.

Flight Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Personnel interview, simulator flight check, aptitude testing ... do your homework and show up prepared. More than anything, don't get caught lying. They REALLY don't like that. Expect to work many (mostly?) nights. That's what they do!

Interview Questions

• I felt that I was well prepared. It's been too many years to remember specific question.   Answer Question

Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in January 2019.

Interview

be ready to answer question about yourself
    behavioral question
    questions about the company
    why fed ex
    what would you do in this situation?
     30 - 45 minutes long
    Image result for interview processresources.workable.com
    The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews,

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online. I was contacted a month later. One phone interview with the hiring manager. It was about one hour. It was more of a professional chat. Next was the decision that came in two weeks.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in December 2018.

Interview

Applying online then conducted an 45 min virtual interview with Senior Manager and HR Manager, then waited for another week before receiving the offer. The whole process is easy, their recruiter was supportive and helpful. The whole process went smoothly with no remarkable glitch.

Interview Questions

• STAR method behavioral questions on team experience, managing conflict, change management and innovation/initiative   Answer Question

Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview focused solely on my experience in team work. I was also asked what actual projects that I did with the programming languages I listed on my resume?

Interview Questions

• Specifically walk me through a project that you have worked upon?   1 Answer

Associate Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collierville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Collierville, TN) in October 2018.

Interview

Overall, it was an incredible process. I feel like while it took about two months from submitting resume to hire date, I had constant communication from the hiring manager. The people who interviewed me were incredibly nice, open, and genuinely interested in who came on board for the role. While FedEx is one of the largest corps in Memphis, I felt like this particular department had a close-knit family environment (Collierville campus). Even if I didn't get an offer, I knew this was where I wanted to be, and I would keep trying to interview.

The time was a total of 8 weeks:
        - Submit Application: 9/14
        - Response: 9/24
        - Phone Interview (1 person, 30 minutes | Basic interview questions and discussed resume): 10/4
        - In Person Interview (3 person panel, 1.5 hours | 12-15 behavioral questions specifically regarding projects): 10/16
        - Denied Position (generic email, made me super sad) - 10/26
        - Offer Next Business Day - 10/29
        - Offer Accepted - 10/29
        - Background Check Started - 10/29
        - Background Check Finished - 11/7 (I'm a boring person, not sure why it took so long. I even provided all evidence same-day).
        - First Day to Work - 11/16

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you failed a project. Tell me a time where you could have communicated better during a project. Tell me a time where you had to put the customer's needs over operational needs; how did you balance that? Tell me a time where you didn't have time to appropriately plan a project. Tell me a time you had to go outside your comfort zone to make a project successful. (All questions were that type of questioning. They expect a STAR answer.)   Answer Question