FedEx Office Center Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.3

73 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Columbus, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly quick and never left you uncertain. The employers were always quick to return calls. They sent you e-mail updates so you knew what part of the process you were in. Had to take and schedule my own drug test.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time you knew you couldn't reach a deadline? And what did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Office

Anonymous Employee in San Pedro, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (San Pedro, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Was called after a month of having applied. Waited 5 minutes for the interview to take place outside. It lasted well into if not over 30 minutes. If you get a call back and an offer letter you will be online filling things out. Then a drug test. Be prepared to go in 2 business days from the request for a test. This should take sooner than mine I just had a little issue with paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Before we start do you have any questions for me ?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a difficult situation with a customer?   1 Answer
    • Have you have machine experience?   1 Answer
    • Why fed ex office ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Three interviews : Phone, one with center manager, and one with the district manager. THe phone interview was through a third party who forwarded my information, and the district manager interview was the last one and final yes/no for hiring.

Interview Questions

• How have you helped a customer in the past whose situation was not ordinary?   Answer Question
    • When did you need help and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was easy and quick. Two people interviewed me within a half-hour. I was asked several basic questions, and provided with what was expected of me. I was shown around the work site, and introduced to all employees. I was given a snapshot of what the daily job requirements were.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to FedEx Office?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Lake Mary, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

2 interviews. A few basic questions. Pretty much hire anyone who knows how to use computers, printers, etc. If you don’t know a lot about any of those you’ll have a hard time with the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Fedex office? What do we do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very behavioral, show times where you worked well with a team or show your strengths/weaknesses. If you can handle an array of situations and show that with your answers, you're a step in the right direction.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to deal with an upset customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks. Phone interview and then face to face interview with center manager and then one last phone interview with the regional manager. Was very professional and it was worth it once I got the offer.

Center Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office in June 2016.

Interview

Basic interview asking basic HR questions, asking about previously related work experience. Working with a team, etc. Overall a very simple interview. Dress in business casual and be prepared to talk about previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you overcame a problem in the workplace   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within five days I was contacted by the Center Manager to come in for an interview two days later. After I completed the first interview, I was told that there'd be a second interview with the District Manager two days later. Four days after the second interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time in which you had an upset customer and what you did to rectify the situation.   Answer Question

Center Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview

I had an over the phone interview in DECEMBER. A in person. And another phone interview in JANUARY. I was offered the position in January. Systems went down for an entire month. Took my drug test in MARCH and started in MARCH.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We negotiated a salary.