FedEx Office Center Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Office Center Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was easy and quick. Two people interviewed me within a half-hour. I was asked several basic questions, and provided with what was expected of me. I was shown around the work site, and introduced to all employees. I was given a snapshot of what the daily job requirements were.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to FedEx Office?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Office

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very behavioral, show times where you worked well with a team or show your strengths/weaknesses. If you can handle an array of situations and show that with your answers, you're a step in the right direction.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to deal with an upset customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks. Phone interview and then face to face interview with center manager and then one last phone interview with the regional manager. Was very professional and it was worth it once I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • What are your future plannings with FedEx?   Answer Question
    • Explain to me what you do to have proper time management?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within five days I was contacted by the Center Manager to come in for an interview two days later. After I completed the first interview, I was told that there'd be a second interview with the District Manager two days later. Four days after the second interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time in which you had an upset customer and what you did to rectify the situation.   Answer Question

Center Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview

I had an over the phone interview in DECEMBER. A in person. And another phone interview in JANUARY. I was offered the position in January. Systems went down for an entire month. Took my drug test in MARCH and started in MARCH.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We negotiated a salary.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with the center manager than a call from district manager.basic questions more of a conversation than a interview Pretty standard after passing the drug and background check was called in to start.

Center Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx Office in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and there was lengthy assessment to take.Received a call a few days later and had a phone interview with the center manager. Went over my background and a few behavioral questions based off of the assessment results. Was asked at the end of the call to come in the following day for an in person interview. Was asked more behavioral questions from packet. There were lots of questions in this packet and he highlighted certain ones that pertained to my application, assessment results, and from the phone interview the day before that he wanted to ask. He selected about 7 or 8 for me, all behavioral based questions. Most were easy but there were a few that kinda caught me off guard and a lot that I feel were so similar that it was hard to come up with different scenarios. And then at the end asked a lot of clarifying questions based on answers I had provided and to get to know me better. The interview lasted for 1 hour, but he was talking my ear off which I think was a good thing. Overall it went really well. Got a call 2 days later letting me know I was the top candidate out of the interviews and asking me to come in and meet with the District Manager. He was super nice and friendly. He had my packet from the first manager. I briefly went over my work history and he asked a few question about some of my experience. This interview was completely free formed. He started with a question and then would go from there asking more questions about my answer and/or asking questions that branched off of my answers. And then shared some personal experiences that had to do with some of the topics we were on. This one was about 45 minutes and went really well. I received a call from the center manager about 15 minutes after I left saying that they both loved me and would like to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for FedEx? Tell me about a time you provided exceptional customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a group one and It Was very nerve reckoning, the questions were read off of a paper, but management was engaging in the conversation so it wasn't a dull moment...second interview you will speak with the hiring manager's manager I forgot her name but she was extremely sweet... They literally ask you to explain in detail about your past working experience and why do you think they should hire U , if your very outspoken, not shy to talk and have confidence within yourself you will do amazing ...

Interview Questions

• explain a time where you had to use your time management skills when having heavy volume of customers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx Office (San Diego, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Simple questions just ask questions afterwards after job. For the most part it is a laxed interview just be very professional. Make sure you smile majority of the time and just be honest .

Interview Questions

• why did you apply to FedEx ?
      Do you know about the purple promise ?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied to one location and went in for an interview. Didn't get the job. Same day applied to a different location. Two days later received an email to set an interview. Completed that interview and was sent to a second interview a few days later. You've most likely got the job if you go to the second interview. Not all center managers do two interviews and some might hire on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were given a task to complete but wasn't able to do so, and how did you inform your boss.

Tell me about a time you made a mistake. How did you resolve it?

How likely are you to admit you made a mistake?

Describe yourself and your work skills.

How well do you respond to commands from management and other coworkers?

Tell me about a time where you convinced a customer to purchase something they didn't come to purchase. (Or a time where you had to up-sell an item).

What are the steps you would take to train someone under you?

Do you have any skills with Microsoft or Adobe?

Why are you a good fit for Fedex Office?

What salary are you looking to start at?
      1 Answer