FedEx Office Center Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2018

2.3

79 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied online, got a call to do a video interview. Then got a call for a one on one interview then had a phone interview with the district manager where I was told that I’d be receiving a job offer through email.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Office

Center Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview

Super easy. Generic retail questions + basic questions on if you have ever used a computer. Apply well before you want or need the job - Fedex is mega corporate and it takes a long long time to go from the drug test to actually getting paid working.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Denver, CO) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied and had an email from the district manager the next day. We had a 3 min phone call and he offered me 4 different locations. Asked when I could start and which location would be best.

Interview Questions

• What store would you prefer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Columbus, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly quick and never left you uncertain. The employers were always quick to return calls. They sent you e-mail updates so you knew what part of the process you were in. Had to take and schedule my own drug test.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time you knew you couldn't reach a deadline? And what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Pedro, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (San Pedro, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Was called after a month of having applied. Waited 5 minutes for the interview to take place outside. It lasted well into if not over 30 minutes. If you get a call back and an offer letter you will be online filling things out. Then a drug test. Be prepared to go in 2 business days from the request for a test. This should take sooner than mine I just had a little issue with paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Before we start do you have any questions for me ?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a difficult situation with a customer?   1 Answer
    • Have you have machine experience?   1 Answer
    • Why fed ex office ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Three interviews : Phone, one with center manager, and one with the district manager. THe phone interview was through a third party who forwarded my information, and the district manager interview was the last one and final yes/no for hiring.

Interview Questions

• How have you helped a customer in the past whose situation was not ordinary?   Answer Question
    • When did you need help and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was easy and quick. Two people interviewed me within a half-hour. I was asked several basic questions, and provided with what was expected of me. I was shown around the work site, and introduced to all employees. I was given a snapshot of what the daily job requirements were.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to FedEx Office?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Lake Mary, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

2 interviews. A few basic questions. Pretty much hire anyone who knows how to use computers, printers, etc. If you don’t know a lot about any of those you’ll have a hard time with the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Fedex office? What do we do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very behavioral, show times where you worked well with a team or show your strengths/weaknesses. If you can handle an array of situations and show that with your answers, you're a step in the right direction.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to deal with an upset customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks. Phone interview and then face to face interview with center manager and then one last phone interview with the regional manager. Was very professional and it was worth it once I got the offer.