FedEx Office Center Production Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Office Center Production Coordinator Interview Questions

1.5

Center Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx Office (San Diego, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Applications are filled out and submitted online. If selected, you'll do 2 interviews. One with the Manager of the center you applied for and one with their District Manager. If you're offered the position, you start at the beginning of the next pay period. They do offer lots of training during your onboarding.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer, what was the outcome, how did you reach a compromise? etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate, but because of my combination of skills and experience, I was offered higher pay. So it will be commensurate with your skill set. Each position has a pay range and it is also based on geographic location and whether or not you have a degree. You're on a higher paygrade if you're college educated. I didn't realize that 32 hours is considered full-time, but shifts can and usually do call for more than that, but be sure to let your interviewer know how many hours you need in order to accept the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Office

Center Production Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx Office in October 2009.

Interview

Short and easy, just talk about yourself. If you have any experience with Adobe CS4 or CS5 you can always bring in some samples of things you've made/designed and that will help.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a customer came in to pick up an order and the job was not yet complete? What would you tell the customer?   Answer Question