FedEx Office Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

They want to know how youll be with customers an how well can you sell products and make revenue for your store. They also want team players so you should work well with others an be able to work on your own with little supervision.

Interview Questions

• If a customer order is wrong what would you do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Office

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

I actually interviewed originlly for the Assistant Manager position from another store, but they hired someone from within the company and I needed a job so I took this instead. The interview process was long in terms of the wait in bewteen interviews took weeks. The actual store interview was more just talking and them trying to emphasize that I could move into management quickly or into a possible field technology position (this was not true).

Interview Questions

• Iyt was just a general interview about experience and also asking the basic questions regarding strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotian phase. It was literally. We can't offer what you were looking for with the management position but this is what we are paying the S&G specialist.