FedEx Office Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Office Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at FedEx Office

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied online. I was then contacted by the store manager for a phone interview. I spent about 10 minutes on the phone with the store manager. He told me he would contact me if I was selected for an in person interview. I was contacted a few days later to schedule the interview. I then met with the store manager for an in person interview.We met at the store and then went nearby for the interview. We went back to the store after where I was given a tour and an opportunity to meet with an employee who was working and was told I could has him any questions I liked. I was then told I would be contacted if I was selected. I was contacted a few days later and offered the job. I went back to the store to pick up my paperwork and was told to schedule a drug test within 48 hours (I believe it was 48 hours) and I was given a start date which was withing a week from right then.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Office

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx Office (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

A very professional, good questions good communication. Very professional setting and being able to discuss goals and benefits plus commissions. Understanding the company direction and vision and also discussing company stock options. Overall good interview with a Fortune 100 company.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle customer complaints?   1 Answer