FedEx Office Field Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Office Field Account Executive Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Field Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview

Initial phone screening from an in house recruiter to gauge your interest and inform you of the company and the responsibilities.

This is followed by a phone interview with the same recruiter which will determine if you will proceed to a face-to-face interview with the market sales manager. A senior sales executive may join the sales manager in the face-to-face interview.

If they belive you are a good fit you will be asked to come back for a final panel interview. This interview will be conducted by the same sales manager and a regional managing director. You will need a 30-60-90 day plan prepared. Successful completion will result in a job offer within the next couple of days pending a background check.

The entire process is highly professional.

Interview Questions

• Structured situational questions... Tell me about a time when...How would you handle...What would you do if...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Office

Field Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx Office in November 2007.

Interview

Interviewed with Sales Manager I would eventually be hired by. After the first interview I had a second interview with the same sales manager and the Managing Directory. Questions focused on results - "give me an example", "tell me about a time" type questions and general review of company and job expectations are provided, including compensation. Successful completion results in tentative job offer contingent on drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time when things did not go your way and what you did and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was very candid and shared my current compensation and I explained I would not make a move for anything less. They offered me a matching base.

Field Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx Office in October 2012.

Interview

phone interview, then face to face and offer. The interview wasn't too difficult at the time, however, may be more in depth now. They are trying to get a 80k a year rep for 50k. It's made to sound bigger than they are.

Interview Questions

• why do you think you'll be successful.....when you don't really know what the role is.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No re-negotiation.

Field Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx Office in February 2010.

Interview

There is an inital screening interview with the HR department. If they feel that you are a possible candidate, they refer you to the hiring manager. The hiring manager will schedule a face to face interview with you. If they like you, they will then either schedule a panel interview or an interview with the region director.