FedEx Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 15, 2017

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx Office (East Hartford, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

It is a two part 1:1 interview. Extremely detailed. I was asked a lot about my previous employer that I didn't think was not reflective of what my role would entail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self and your experience?   Answer Question
    • What were the values of your last employer?   Answer Question
    • How did you go about coaching, teaching your associates? What tools did your last employer say you would need to do?   Answer Question
    • What were the associates held accountable for as far as metrics at your last employer?   Answer Question
    • What were the department head meetings like at your last employer?   Answer Question
    • Can you figure out how to box something that is oddly shaped on your own?   Answer Question
    • How would you go about a situation where you didn't know the answer to give the customer?   Answer Question
    • On a scale of 1-10 how do you rate your knowledge of technology?   Answer Question
    • What's your availability like?   Answer Question
    • What were the specific goals that you had to meet each week at your last employer?   Answer Question
    • How receptive of your ideas during department meetings were your managers?   Answer Question

I felt they were too concerned about the way my previous employer does things. It made me really uncomfortable. It felt like an interrogation.

Fedex Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, call back within 2-3 weeks. Had a quick phone interview. Next I interviewed with 2 office center managers that were very nice and casual. Interview took 10 mins.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Prep before interview. Visit fedex website to learn about the company. Be yourself even if you are nervous it's okay just relax and answer all the questions honestly.
    Being honest gets you the job.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within five days I was contacted by the Center Manager to come in for an interview two days later. After I completed the first interview, I was told that there'd be a second interview with the District Manager two days later. Four days after the second interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time in which you had an upset customer and what you did to rectify the situation.   Answer Question

Customer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process was extremely long (three weeks +), and it takes a month to start orientation. So plan your two weeks notice after hearing your start date first. I immediately submitted my two weeks notice and was out of work for two weeks due to this craziness.

Center Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Memphis, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

It was thorough, simple and straight forward. Probably lasted only 20 minutes, if that. Asked me about my experience with FedEx Office, what I liked about managers, what I didn't.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle "example situation". basically, problem employees, and different scenarios.   1 Answer

Center Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview

I had an over the phone interview in DECEMBER. A in person. And another phone interview in JANUARY. I was offered the position in January. Systems went down for an entire month. Took my drug test in MARCH and started in MARCH.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We negotiated a salary.

Centralized Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Plano, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Apply online, got a call about a week later to go interview at the Headquarters in Plano. Interview was really formal, the interviewers were actually going by the book and created an excellent environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time You had to make a hard decision   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Plantation, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Standard what are you looking for, what are you looking to do, what's your prior experience. They asked what type of manager I was wanting, what I expected from the job, and the usual. I went through 2 interviews, because of my experience, I didn't have to get screened by the recruiter first,

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you weren't able to meet the customers needs   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with the center manager than a call from district manager.basic questions more of a conversation than a interview Pretty standard after passing the drug and background check was called in to start.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview involves a urine drug test. They do a theee part drug test. One over phone, the next in store and the final with the district manager. The process is long it will take two weeks to a month.