FedEx Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Office Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx Office (San Diego, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Simple questions just ask questions afterwards after job. For the most part it is a laxed interview just be very professional. Make sure you smile majority of the time and just be honest .

Interview Questions

• why did you apply to FedEx ?
      Do you know about the purple promise ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied to one location and went in for an interview. Didn't get the job. Same day applied to a different location. Two days later received an email to set an interview. Completed that interview and was sent to a second interview a few days later. You've most likely got the job if you go to the second interview. Not all center managers do two interviews and some might hire on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were given a task to complete but wasn't able to do so, and how did you inform your boss.

Tell me about a time you made a mistake. How did you resolve it?

How likely are you to admit you made a mistake?

Describe yourself and your work skills.

How well do you respond to commands from management and other coworkers?

Tell me about a time where you convinced a customer to purchase something they didn't come to purchase. (Or a time where you had to up-sell an item).

What are the steps you would take to train someone under you?

Do you have any skills with Microsoft or Adobe?

Why are you a good fit for Fedex Office?

What salary are you looking to start at?   1 Answer

Center Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview

I applied a week later I called and asked to speak with the store manager. When I spoke with her I asked if they were hiring she said yes and asked me my name and she will get back with me. Within the next week she scheduled and interview. I interviewed with the Asst. Manager first. Following a phone interview with the DM the following week.

Interview Questions

• Give an experience were you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Shipping Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I was basically asked about my previous employers. I was required to mention several situations, and how did I conduct them. I had to talk about how I would complete certain projects on time or if I wasn't how was it handled. It was two interviewers one was more experienced with the process, but I assume the other wasn't because it the person seemed a bit uneasy. It took about thirty minutes, but as soon as it was over I received a phone call for the position later that day.

Interview Questions

• If there is an individual who seemed impatient, and was rude. How would I treat the situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Multi stage process. The first was at the center I applied to. Then, I went to the largest store to meet with the hiring personnel. And then a 3rd interview with the district manager

Interview Questions

• If I would have a problem turning away a customer and how I would go about doing it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Riverside, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

1st I had to submit my resume online and answer some personal character questions.
    2nd got a call back with minimal questions about my availability.
    3rd requested for a 1:1 interview by the assistant manager along with a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• If the store if packed with costumers what would you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Marietta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

It is a 2 step interview process. The 1st is with the store manager and the 2nd is with the district manager. The interviews were a week apart. My interviews were actually not my best. I rambled and was caught off guard by 1 or 2 questions. However they look for personality and people that are customer service focused. The store manager and district manager were very nice. Go in smiling and you'll do great! Also dress professional.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about fedex office?

What are 5 things customers look for when they come to fedex office or any retailer?

Name a time you had to predict a future sale for a customer.

Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

Why do you want to work for fedex office?

What are 2 of your weaknesses/strengths?

How does your previous experience relate to the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx Office in September 2015.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and one face to face. The first phone interview was two questions, can you pass a drug test and can you pass a background check. The second was face to face it lasted for one hour. The asked what I knew about computers and Adobe products. How I handled angry customers. At the end they told me I would have one more interview a week later I was called and given a phone interview by Ed. He said they loved me in the interview and was offering the me the job we discussed schedules and pay. This was pending the drug test of course. I never got a chance to take the drug test because with in 30 minutes I received an email from letter saying they were going with someone else. I found this odd as well as unprofessional.,

Interview Questions

• In what priority do you handle the customers in your store   1 Answer

HRIS Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter; initial phone interview with hiring manager, 2.5 hour multiple person in-person interview. People were very nice but the process took a very long time. This is probably representative of a large company.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last company?   2 Answers

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Newport News, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

I had to get a date for interview then go dress professional with I'd. They ask the hours I was available I said any I can work 7 days if needed how would I handle an out of control customers.

Interview Questions

• Would you go above and beyond   1 Answer