FedEx Operations Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Operations Supervisor Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Chester, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

I received a call from the Center Manager about my resume that I left back in December, and he informed me that the position is open again. He said that he wanted me to go in a fill out the application that night. I did and he called me the next day to set up an interview. The interview is a panel interview with three people. They asked me standard questions i.e. how familiar are you with the traffic laws, and name a time where you've had to communicate with others type questions. These questions were behavioral based, and pretty standard a cross the board. I was asked 14 of those questions and did really good.

Interview Questions

• "Name a time where you've had to communicate and work with others to accomplish a task that you weren't originally assigned. What was the assignment and how did you accomplish this task?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation!!! They already decide what they want to pay you based on your experience.

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Operations Supervisor Interview

Interview

Hiring process is long and extensive. Be prepared for several interviews.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work long hours. This does not discribe the demands of the position.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds. After clearing the first two rounds. There was an HR interview. First round was a general IQ test. Second round was a GD. Very general questions were asked in the HR round. All the rounds went really well. Unfortunately non of the candidates among 7 who went for the final round got selected.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Behavioral based questions will be asked

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to make a decision in the absence of a Manager and why you took it?   Answer Question