FedEx Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview was very formal, and my interviewer was very nice and seemed dedicated to his position. He made me feel very confident and asked me to come in person for a face to face interview, and I of course accepted.

Swing Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Leesburg, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Very detailed. I was asked 9 multiple-part questions and in each I was asked to give specific examples, all regarding previous experience that would translate to courier position. There were two managers asking the questions alternatively and the took notes the whole time.

Interview Questions

• "Name an instance in a prior position in which you were required to follow procedures, list procedures and consequences if procedures were not followed, be specific"   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Orlando, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

There was no initial phone screen. I drove to Orlando, FL, and there were four managers in the room just asking me behavioral questions like "Tell me about a team conflict", "What was a hard problem you had to overcome and how did you solve it?", etc. It took an hour and it seemed like a big waste of money for them to have 4 managers taking time to interview an intern at the same time. I didn't end up getting the job because I was too nervous and unprepared. Had it been actual software questions I feel like I would have done much better.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were involved in a team conflict and how you resolved it?   Answer Question