FedEx Package Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Package Handler Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2017

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Manchester, NH) in February 2017.

Interview

Was told to come in at 6pm, and was asked five questions then told to wait for background check, everyone was on time and nothing took longer than it should have.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx (New York, NY).

Interview

I only was able to do phone interview but as giving on the phone I thought it was an easy task to comply and complete as a walk in the park to me

Interview Questions

• How long of experience do I have for a job like this   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Perrysburg, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, called within and hour of submission. In person interview a few days later. Only asked one question beside what shift I would like to work. Simplest interview I've ever been on.

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

I just went in there and they just hired me. That's how easy it was. I just took a tour of the facility and went to have a one-on-one and the hiring person said "Orientation is next week, can you make it?". That was it.

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx in November 2016.

Interview

Very basic very brief and easy. Just want to make sure your crazy doesn't show too bad haha as long as you can show up be normal and work hard your good. Don't know about drug testing yet but either way very easy process decent pay decent benefits
    Have to have 50 words have to have 50 words have to have 50 words blank a bla bla

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict at work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Carson, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

You go the an sort observation about a week later you get called in and they tell you the minimum duties and pay get to know you a bit a boom your working like a week later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (New York, NY).

Interview

I Applied or a part time package handler last month in July. The phone interview was easy they only asked about 4 questions, then they tell you to come in for pre-screening interview ( finger printing and drug testing) after that they tell you in about 2-3 weeks they will call you. It's been almost 4 weeks an no call back yet.

Interview Questions

• do you have reliable transportion?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview. They ask you pretty simple questions and then tel you if the background check comes back clean, then you're pretty much hired. It's been a month since I submitted my background check, which I know is clean and I still haven't heard anything back yet. Ridiculously long process.

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Interview basically consisted of evaluating whether I was willing and able to meet the job qualifications. They explained about the requirement to lift package 50+ pounds and the to move a package every three seconds.

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx in April 2016.

Interview

Easy 15 minutes tops. Basic questions about work experience and skills. Was hired after the interview started training 3 days later which was 1 week after doing the observation tour

Interview Questions

• name a time at a job where you were rewarded for doing something great   Answer Question