FedEx Package Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

1.4

82 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Edison, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

They tell you to come anytime for interview noone is available to do interview they yell you to look for security guard who will direct u where to go and there was no sevurity guard anywherevthey send you on a wikd goose chase

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FedEx in November 2017.

Interview

Apply online. You need to check everyday to see if the are accepting application for package handler. Fed ex does not leave the job online very long. You must watch a video that demonstrates what a package handler does and click yes to proceed. In 4 days I received an invitation to come to an interview. Once you pick a day they will send you information on background checks and you must allow background check or not interview. Ask for phone contact instead of an email. I asked for email and got an address to go to. I did not know where to go when I got to the interview or who to call. The email did not give good instructions. I missed the main interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have criminal history?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Arrived and was patted down, security check, then 15 min. wait while the interviewer talked with a co-worker. The interview seemed very quick and basic, probably due to the job position. The interviewer was extremely professional and personable.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Kansas City, KS) in October 2017.

Interview

Very quick and easy. Interview was scheduled the same day I applied. I was interviewed on a Tuesday and 10 days later I received a call saying I was hired! I started two weeks from my interview.

Interview Questions

• How you would handle a difficult situation with a co-worker   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McCook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx (McCook, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Fast and easy.
    Only asked ONE question and it was about problem solving.
    Easy interview for college student/entry level.
    Process took about 15 minutes. He talked more about the job than interview questions.

Interview Questions

• If you and your supervisor were having a problem, how would you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Saint Paul, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

Took just a few minutes, they asked only like three questions. One was just if I could handle lifting packages up to a certain weight. Another was how would I deal with any disagreements that came up.

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

applied online. received a call from hiring company within a few days. set up an in person interview. showed up in business casual attire. lasted only about 45 min or less. was offered position and then set up a time to go back and watch hiring videos.

Interview Questions

• do you have reliable transportation to work?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Shakopee, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager was so nice and friendly
    The whole process was smooth
    I even came came 1 hr late for my interview
    And still they hire me
    They were professional
    It.s $14.45 an hr on fedex

Interview Questions

• How did you find out we were hiring   2 Answers
    • What time are you available to work   2 Answers
    • How would you handle a conflict with a team member   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Only one question, the interview was mostly focused on making sure you know the job requirements. The only question was very simple and anyone who's a nice person or can pretend to be one should pass easily.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement with a coworker?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Lebanon, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

I showed up and had to ring a door bell by a gate to get in. It took them few minutes to answer adnlet me in. interview only took around 5 minutes and they only asked me 3 questions. Seemed like the lady was in a rush to get it done.

Interview Questions

• how did i hear about them   1 Answer
    • what shift i was applying for   1 Answer
    • how would i resolve a problem between me and a coworker   1 Answer