FedEx Package Handler Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2016

1.4

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Very easy phone interview, talked with a recruiter submitted required info and that was it. Joked around with the recruiter. Started the next week. The recruiter was out of wisconsin so I never met her but it was very easy and she was very nice

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Employee in Carol Stream, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FedEx (Carol Stream, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Very nice and easy and relaxing the interviewer was very clear with her question s and made the interview seem more like a friendly conversation than a interview she only asked ten questions and they questions about situation that you would encounter on any job

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a stressful situation where you had to complete a job in certain length of time how did you handle the stress and did you complete the job in time   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Interview

Very easy asked basic questions like am I going to school or not. Then went to a room and I had to sign some papers. Afterward they said that they will be calling me back in the next couple of day and told me to bring some steel toe boots.

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Hagerstown, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

very very very short.. they hire everybody. when I say everybody I mean everybody.. this company is diversified so many people of all walks of life. you will see it in there. its cool. the interview was quick and i got offered and accepted almost immediately.

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx (Roseville, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

After the mandatory Sort Observation to show you what you are getting into, you complete an application by email. They will then conduct a criminal background check. If you clear, then in a week, they call you in. They tell you about the tremendous amount of packages that you will have to move, tell you some will be 75 lbs. or more, and ask you if you still want the job.

Package Handlere Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

I had to set up a time to do a walk though in the warehouse, that took like 20 minutes. They said if we was interested they would send us an email to fill out application. I had walk through on Friday and they send the app out later that same day. I filled it out on Monday and they called me the same day to come in for an interview on Tuesday but I have it scheduled for Wednesday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Package Handler Interview

Interview

It was a group interview and walk through. We were shown the facility and then filled out our application forms on computers in one room. If they wanted to hire you, they called you a month later for the job.

Anonymous Employee in Hutchins, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Hutchins, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

It was quick and simple. The interviewer made me very comfortable. The interview went by smooth and efficiently. I liked how they kept things very professional. I loved my interview.

Interview Questions

• Did i graduate high school.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Bloomington, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Went online to fill out a sort observation, your there for 20mins to just see the warehouse, after a week they called back for an interview. It took 3weeks to hear something back the lady went on vacation. A lot of people go to the sort observation but only a select get hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Walnut, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

first it was the tour very short and quick. followed by submitting a background check and shortly called in for a face to face interview very basic. You'd get called back for an orientation and drug test if you were needed.

Interview Questions

• simple questions availability, ability to preform the required tasks etc.   Answer Question