FedEx Package Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Package Handler Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

1.4

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Only one question, the interview was mostly focused on making sure you know the job requirements. The only question was very simple and anyone who's a nice person or can pretend to be one should pass easily.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Lebanon, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

I showed up and had to ring a door bell by a gate to get in. It took them few minutes to answer adnlet me in. interview only took around 5 minutes and they only asked me 3 questions. Seemed like the lady was in a rush to get it done.

Interview Questions

• how did i hear about them   1 Answer
    • what shift i was applying for   1 Answer
    • how would i resolve a problem between me and a coworker   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Manchester, NH) in February 2017.

Interview

Was told to come in at 6pm, and was asked five questions then told to wait for background check, everyone was on time and nothing took longer than it should have.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx (New York, NY).

Interview

I only was able to do phone interview but as giving on the phone I thought it was an easy task to comply and complete as a walk in the park to me

Interview Questions

• How long of experience do I have for a job like this   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Perrysburg, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, called within and hour of submission. In person interview a few days later. Only asked one question beside what shift I would like to work. Simplest interview I've ever been on.

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

I just went in there and they just hired me. That's how easy it was. I just took a tour of the facility and went to have a one-on-one and the hiring person said "Orientation is next week, can you make it?". That was it.

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx in November 2016.

Interview

Very basic very brief and easy. Just want to make sure your crazy doesn't show too bad haha as long as you can show up be normal and work hard your good. Don't know about drug testing yet but either way very easy process decent pay decent benefits
    Have to have 50 words have to have 50 words have to have 50 words blank a bla bla

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict at work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Carson, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

You go the an sort observation about a week later you get called in and they tell you the minimum duties and pay get to know you a bit a boom your working like a week later

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Broomfield, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

it was very easy she ask me lot of Questions and I way I life my jobs and anything they ask me everything they ask me what the hours and wages too

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (New York, NY).

Interview

I Applied or a part time package handler last month in July. The phone interview was easy they only asked about 4 questions, then they tell you to come in for pre-screening interview ( finger printing and drug testing) after that they tell you in about 2-3 weeks they will call you. It's been almost 4 weeks an no call back yet.

Interview Questions

• do you have reliable transportion?   1 Answer