FedEx Package Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

1.4

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Package Handler Interview

Interview

Filled out an application at distribution center, got a call for an interview a few days later. The interview was one on one with a manager and was very casual without any hard questions. He mostly just wanted to know if I was ready to work hard.

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Package Handler Interview

Interview

Its been two weeks and still have not heard from anybody

Package Handler Interview

Interview

Background/reference investigation extensive.

Package Handler Interview

Interview

Go to FedEx sign up for a dock walk, wait a few days then take the dock walk. Go home after seeing the dock and type of work and decide if you want to work there. If you do next day put in a application and with in a few days you should get a call.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Portland, OR) in August 2009.

Interview

Called job hotline. Set up appointment to visit facility to observe the operation. Toured the facility and made appointment for interview for the next day. Met with Service Manager for interview. Answered questions about prior experience and how they might apply to the job being interviewed for. Nothing about this job falls into the category of rocket science. Just a very labor intensive job in extreme conditions either very hot in the summer or very cold in the winter. The hours are difficult to deal with - 4 am to 7 am. Mainly what the Service Manager is looking for is whether or not you can stick with the job given the conditions since the turnover rate can be high for people who aren't accustomed to such a physical job in less than desirable conditions.

Negotiation

No negotiations took place. I was just happy to get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmsford, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Elmsford, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Very simple and straight forward. The facility manager gives you a tour of the place and then you have the option to fill out an application on their computer if you want to pursue this position

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

a group interview one person writing on asking the questions very easy then they send you off for drug test and physical right away then your good

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx in March 2010.

Interview

You go in and fill out your resume onliine and take a drug test.

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx in July 2008.

Interview

Went in, filled out and application in person, was interviewed the next day.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work horrible hours?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Nothing.

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx in June 2012.

Interview

First off, we had to go to a sort observation. From there we had to come in and apply on computers that were provided to us and the application was pretty basic, work history, education history, etc. I was able to schedule an interview right away, and the interview was very easy. The questions were just basic behavioral questions and there were only a few. After about a week I got a call and they offered me the job.