FedEx Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.1

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Chandler, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted about 10 min, a total of 5 questions was asked. Nothing hard about the interview. The gentlemen that did the interview was very nice, and didn't go of scrip he read the questions from a sheet of paper.

Interview Questions

• One of the question was, how did you hear about the job openings.   1 Answer

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

The process was fairly simple. 1. Attended observation July 10 which is there way of touring you around the facility and letting you know that the job is hard. 2. got emailed application that day and filled it out. 3 Got a call Wednesday July 14 for interview. Let me know they would call me in about two weeks for orientation. haven't heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Very simple don't get intimidated it lasted about 5 minutes   1 Answer

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

Be prepared to create a power point presentation of you qualifications and why you should have the job. Other than that there are the usual situation questions. There will be two interviewers and they are very stony faced so not a lot of feedback to use to make a connection.

Interview Questions

• Unless you're prepared the 20 minutes you have to create a power point on your selling skills.   Answer Question

Parcel Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

The manager was very brief with the interview and asked common interview questions.This could have been because I had minimal job experience but as long as you have scenarios ready it is an easy fix. I would highly recommend this job if you were a high school student.

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied on the computer and 2 days afterward I was contacted by phone for my job interview where I was hired and started graveyard shift. I was a hard worker.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to FedEx?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

Face to face involving upper management and HR rep, presentation and operational based questions pertaining to position. Standard questions from FedEx people and operational situations. Simple three prong approach, what the situation was. What was your involvement, and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions

• All questions behavioral based focusing on operational and employee issues. No suprises if you work in the FedEx company understanding policy and procedures   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2010.

Interview

the hiring process went quick after background check, after that evrything went smooth and fast.

Interview Questions

• nothing that I can quote due to not being asked anything difficult.   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2009.

Interview

It took nearly three months to be contacted after initiating application. A mandatory dock tour was needed. This means you show up about five AM and see what the job is really like. It was odd that no work was in progress during the walk-through. Only after the dock tour were applicants eligible for an official application. The application process could only be done at the work site and times were shortened twice. Eventually, a small time slot of two hours was specified for application. There is not much room to put much experience. Interview with HR Representative was informal. Representative brought up work history and noted two positions at once in the past. Job requirements for lifting and timeliness touched upon. Intent of promotion mentioned with no real response. Education and experience do not matter.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult questions for the entry-level Package Handler positions. Questions for any promotional position are also not difficult and found the Senior Terminal Managers do not have needed background that is commensurate in other transportation companies.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is nothing to negotiate for entry-level positions. It was, and probably is, about 10.50 per hour with stepped increments.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2009.

Interview

I jumped through a lot of hoops on their schedule but was not given a lot of consideration of my schedule.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straighforward STAR interview question model   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offered salary 10% higher than what was discussed in the interview

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2008.

Interview

Long interview process. First was one on one at a job fair. Second was a cattle call where there was 50+ candidates that were interviewed one at a time, then panel interview, then another panel interview, then a ride along and then an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One sided