FedEx Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

FedEx Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

2.6

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position through their website. About a week after I received an email to call the Recruitment Manager but unfortunately I was working all day. Emailed him, apologizing I was unable to call until after work or the day after which would be my day off. He replied to me with an "Ok...". For the very least I would have to say that that was a very unprofessional form of responding to a potential employee interested in the company. Despite the email I gave him a call the next day. He answered and had me wait for a recruiter to call me to conduct my phone interview about ten minutes after.

Interview Questions

• Do you know any Supervisor or Manager that works at FedEx   1 Answer
    • Do you work for any of our competitors?   1 Answer

Import Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Oakland, CA).

Interview

I applied online, and a couple of days after I got a call for a quick phone screening and told to come in. The first interviewer just asked those typical HR questions for about 30 mins, then I was told to wait to have another interview with the department manager. He basically just told me what the team do and what I was supposed to do there. After another 30 mins of interview, the guy showed me around, then we were done. A week after I got a call for an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses, and how you want to improve them?   Answer Question

Jobs I to 10 of IV, 065 Retail Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and did the tests then they called me for the phone interview after that I got another call for the interview. They were so friendly during the interview. I think this interview is the only interview they have to fill the position.

Interview Questions

• they basically wanted to know how I can help customers and how I can handle difficult situations   Answer Question

Center Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sausalito, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Sausalito, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very formal and quick. The hiring manager at the time was very down to earth. At the time it was a very busy location so it took them quite a while to get my paperwork together after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you work in busy environments?
      How well do you work with computers?
      1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (San Ramon, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Panel interview with 3 people. Presented the assigned sales plan with no questions asked during the presentation. Was asked only 1 question after. Then came the the actual interview. Behavioral-based questions. About 10 questions. The entire interview lasted about 45 minutes. They said they would email me with either an invitation to come back or rejection letter. After two weeks of no word, I emailed the initial recruiter with a follow-up request. The next day they sent me the rejection letter.

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FedEx (Oakland, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

One on One interview.The hiring Mgr. made me feel very comfortable.It wasmore like a discussion than an interview.He asked me about my likes and dislikes, my strenghths and weaknesses.he asked me what type of activities or personal relationships brought joy to my life.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses and how can you improve on possibly making them your strenghths.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating, it was an hourly position.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Foster City, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Went to main Corp building in Foster city and was interviewed there. Filled out application, interviewed and was asked what city I was available to work in. Hours, day etc.

Interview Questions

• Asked my strength and weakness.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Here's what you get paid. You will top off in 3 years ( lie. 15 years there and never topped in pay).