FedEx Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Senior Analyst Interview Questions

3.8

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx in May 2015.

Interview

Got one phone interview first and got an onsite interview the following week.
First, go through all the background questions quickly for the phone interview.
There were three interviews onsite. All general and behavior questions. be prepared.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Applied for job through their online portal. First contact made by e-mail, to fill out a second form. Contact then made, by an admin assistant, through phone call to set a phone interview. Phone interview details were e-mailed. 30 minute phone interview with manager. At the end of phone interview an in-person panel interview was set and a group interview was set. Panel interview consisted of three managers asking behavioral questions for an hour. They were pre-set questions and they took turn asking them and writing notes. Group interview was informal at a coffee house for 1 hour with all non-managers. Offer letter was received vie e-mail, also accepted via on-line portal. Background check and drug screen were the last steps before hire.

Interview Questions

• Expect all the typical behavioral questions, and prepare your answers in advance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate but manager stated there was no room to in the budget.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in July 2011.

Interview

Apply online and about 2week later got a email for requesting phone interview. Phone interview took 1 hr.
    Onsite panel interview was very intense; and there were several one on one as well. The evening before the date of panel interview, I need to have dinner with the hiring manager and the host.

Interview Questions

• some behavior questions and some caculation regarding incremental profits   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in January 2008.

Interview

The phone screening seeks basic business knowledge and some applied questions specific to the job title. Do your homework, because these are not always easy. The next step is usually a half to full-day onsite interviewing with management, meeting future peers, and an informal lunch, and probably a skills test to evaluate communication abilities and professional skills. My day felt very laid back, but I felt exhausted at the end of it.

Interview Questions

• You are the project lead on a plan to roll out a new product in China. What factors would you need to consider and what questions would you need to ask in evaluating the potential for success or failure?   4 Answers

Negotiation

Yes, you can negotiate, but don't expect much in this economy.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx in January 2009.

Interview

Campus hiring. They went to our school and we had a in person interview at school. Then I was noticed to have an on-site interview at Memphis. It was a panel interview and lasting about an hour. Qustions: math questions; tell me why are we hiring you in 2 min

Interview Questions

• How do you estimate how many people are leaving DCA airport?   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary is not much negotiable. signing bonus can be. Advice: practise basic interview questions