FedEx Senior Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Senior Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

It started with a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by an invite to onsite visit. People were very friendly there. During the onsite visit, I was scheduled to talk one-on-one the employees within the hiring team. There was also a panel interview consisting of managers of difference teams and the managing director.

Interview Questions

• One question was a probability question, the odds of a certain outcome when rolling two dice. numbers a   Answer Question
  • they seem to be fond of price elasticity questions. Be prepared for that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i simply took the offer without negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

This is specific to Pricing and Revenue Management group

First round = Phone interview (behavioral + quantitative + business case)
    Second round = Panel Interview (Most important one for decision making) and then one on one discussions with different members (same as phone interview)

Very laid back attitude. Require regular follows. Results of the first round might take over a month. Another 20 - 30 days for setting second round. Results of second round take around 60 days.

Only 2 kinds of people can follow through such a long process - one who have a lot of interest for the firm or people who are desperate for a job and do not have any other option in the world. Given the current job market, I am sure they will surely find some people like that.

First round
    1. Around 9 questions -
        1.1 3 analytical/business case -> size of total number of domestic passengers, a basic ratio math and business case on we want to launch Fedex Express in Mexico, should we or should we not . How do we evaluate
        1.2 Behavioral questions - > strategic goals for professional and personal life and what have you done to achieve them, leadership, data driven analysis, innovation etc

2. Second round - Panel Interview - follows pretty much the same as first round interview format
        Behavioral questions - If a member not performing, how did you handle; managed a project -> how did you handle, etc
        Analytical/business case - again ratio based and one business case - Good to understand drivers of Fedex business and pricing process

Overall cultural experience -> laid back, which is referred to has having strong work life balance, people turn to office late and are free to leave early.

Interview experience - Good - One person picks you up from hotel, takes you to dinner etc etc. well managed interview process

Got the interview through school application process. Took a month to get an interview after application

Interview Questions

• example where you analyzed data and made recommendations   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in April 2010.

Interview

phone interview and ask for some behavior questions. Then on-site interview. Ask you why you're the best candidate for this position, how do you manage time, what kind of leader you like, a numerical problem, the computer skills.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you're in charge of a project that offer price discount offer to the customers?   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx in July 2008.

Interview

Phone interview with mostly behavioral questions and a couple of quantitative questions, followed by on-site interview - very similar to phone interview - lots of behavioral questions and a couple of business strategy and/or quantitative questions. Panel interview is done by three managers followed-by 1:1 interviews with professionals. Good opportunity to interact with future co-workers and understand how good a fit the job is with your goals.

Interview Questions

• How many white dishwashers are sold in the US annually?   Answer Question
    • What does it take to become a successful marketing analyst at FedEx   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little bit negotiation is feasible.