FedEx Senior Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Senior Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied on fedex career, got an interview call......One Technical & Behavioral. In technical, covered about servlets, threads, core java, oops, jsps;;
general behavior questions which we find on internet..top to questions

Interview Questions

• general behavior questions which we find on internet..top to questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in September 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 managers with a standard Q&A format provided by the HR department. In my interview, it surprising wasn't very technical. They asked some basic questions about programming, but nothing real deep. It was more focused on my analyst skills, willingness to learn, and teamwork.

Interview Questions

• Giving examples of successful and failed attempts throughout my career   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. The offer was as-is which was fine since the offer was good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in April 2012.

Interview

Lot of managerial questions and questions on java core concepts, Oracle, XML.
    Asked set of questions like - How did you handle a situation where you had to give bad news to the customers.
    - Have you given any presentations to the business users/any one in the past? How many presentations? How many people?
    - How did you handle the situation where you missed the deadline?
    - What is your current role? what are the responsibilities? etc., and many more such questions......

and Java OOPs concepts, Oracle trigger qns, XML parsing.... XML name space etc questions....

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

There was an online test on the concepts of the programming,follow to that was a phone interview and about 3 people called. It is was basic question realted to programming. And they called me for the face to face discussion with the director.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very efficient. There were individual and panel interviews. The interviewers were very friendly and put me at ease. Everyone was very professional.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions were expected and not difficult   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Collierville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Collierville, TN) in December 2008.

Interview

Initially had a phone conversation with the hiring manager about my skill set and experience. Next step was an on site interview two hiring managers - kind of group panel. Very easy to get through the interview as they asked very basic j2ee questions and mostly behavior questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much. Offers are pretty firm.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in November 2008.

Interview

There was a series of questions and answers. I had pretty much gotten the job based on the fact I was already a contract employee of the company. There weren't to many technical question. Most questions where asked from a list to ensure that all people got asked the same questions.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience?   1 Answer

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly pleasent. there were a few rounds involved to ensure there is a right fit of company and candidate. No trick questions, was interested in my previous work experience and how it relates to the role, fairly standard stuff.