FedEx Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at FedEx

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I applied through online and within 2 weeks I got a request for phone interview. The very next day they asked for my F2F schedule.

I took 3 weeks and finally went to Memphis TN, It was a panel interview with 3 people. They asked me 20+ behavioral qs for 1 hr where I have to answer in STAR format. At the end of each answer, they put me multiple followup qs (technical). By next working day they informed me that I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me challenging situations?
    2. How do you overcome differences in opinion with teammates?
    3. How Agile methodology works?
    4. Why leaving current job?
    5. How did you convince your teammates to pick your solution to a prb?
    6. Accomplishments?
    7. Why FedEx? etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through online and within 2 weeks I got a request for phone interview. The very next day they said interview was okay and asked for my F2F schedule.

Overall swift response.

Interview Questions

• Tell me challenging situations?
      How did you overcome differences in opinion with teammates?
      How Agile methodology works?
      Why leaving current job?
      How did you convince your teammates to pick your solution to a prb?
      Accomplishments?
      Why FedEx? etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Nashville, TN) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter called unexpectedly without previous notice at 4:45pm. Asked a bunch of behavior questions. She sounded really not interested in hiring people and she wasn't familiar the tech stack they are using beside java. And after 30 mins talk, she was like: do you have time from 2pm to 3pm tomorrow for an interview which needs internet access. I asked for another time and she told no other time available for the interview. That was ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if business made a decision which had significant impact on your position.   Answer Question