FedEx SmartPost Parcel Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx SmartPost Parcel Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

1.6

Parcel Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx SmartPost in July 2016.

Interview

Attended tour on 7/19/16, it was a basic introduction that lasted 20 minutes about what you'd be doing for ~4 hours a day. The same day they sent an e-mail to complete an application (which was basic, and I completed the same day). The next day 7/20/16 they called me with a quick phone interview, and then after they sent the background check agreement online, which I completed. One week later on 7/26/16 they called telling me my start date for orientation/paperwork completion. They said to come in a week later at 1pm, but since I applied for Twilight (5-10pm) because of my main job, I told them about it and said to instead come in at 5pm but in two weeks, which was fine for me. So don't be afraid to mention that stuff!

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you had to solve a disagreement between two co-workers.   1 Answer
  • How did you solve a problem that needed to be done in a timely manner but you had no time?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx SmartPost

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx SmartPost (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Pretty simple. I was already a temporary worker before the interview( to become a permanent worker). They just asked a few questions (none that I can remember since it's been a few years already). I'd say honesty is what got me the permanent job. The manager that interviewed me has seen how I've been on the job so maybe that was a bonus too. Just show that you are a hard worker and you're willing to handle pressure.

Anonymous Employee in Ellenwood, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx SmartPost (Ellenwood, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Really easy, simple yes or no questions and maybe one or two basic interview questions. Then they will ask what shift you would like to work if offered a position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx SmartPost (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online for sort observation attended sort on next day got email to apply for job online.Applied for job 2 days later got phone call on saturday,wasn't home left message to call them played phone tag for 2 days. Got email for paper work for background check to fill out online .Had interview 2 days later.WAITING!

Interview Questions

• Can you lift 50 pounds and can you work the 3pm -7pm shift.   1 Answer

Parcel Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx SmartPost.

Interview

You just have to go online, find your closest Hub, and set up a time that you want to "observe a sort" (you should choose one that is during the shift you would like to work). After you observe a sort, they will send you all information to fill out application, background history, etc... After you are approved for all of that, then they will contact you about your orientation day in which you will spend all day learning and training before being put onto the floor. Very simple process

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx SmartPost (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

it was a 2 week procees, first walk through facility, callback if interested, background check approval was required. high school diploma as well. longest part was waiting for background check to clear

Parcel Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx SmartPost.

Interview

Not really a process. You will be asked to come in for a plant tour, Following tour you will pick an sort to work. The sorts will vary from day, twilight, and over night. The morning sort 7 am to 11:00 am was recently cut due to lack of work.

Interview Questions

• None, The interview was just an tour and was basically just asked are you interested in working there.   Answer Question

Parcel Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview was a group interview. You get the job no matter what. You do a sort tour and learn about the job. The training is about four hours long and you get paid to do that.

Interview Questions

• There was not a single difficult question. Just be ready to work and pick a sort that is pleasing to you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx SmartPost (Clinton, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was a tour of the facility and easy, broad questions. It took a week to hear back that I had gotten the job. The interview was easy going and seemed more to evaluate if a person fit for strenuous physical labor.

Parcel Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx SmartPost in December 2013.

Interview

Produce darn position process was kind of a complicated but I did get through it I was able to answer the questions they were great questions um I look forward to of this review or interview be looked over by your management I'm really something stable something long term jeopard with your body and beco.

Interview Questions

• if I was giving the position how would I go about it if I came across fro some complications if I was giving the position how would I go about it if I came across some complications or problem how would i fix it off when I come up with to resolve the equation stuff like that   Answer Question