Fedcap Rehabilitation Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fedcap Rehabilitation Services Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2017

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Recruiter hastily setup Skype interview and in person interview the day after. I met with Assistant Controller and Controller who were very impressed with my vast experiences. Unfortunately I never heard back from them and no professional courtesy to inform me that I wasn’t selected! Since they’re in the employment industry, Saying “no thanks” for taking my time to interview with them would’ve been nice. But courtesy is a 1 way street with HR these days.

Director of Benefits Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services in January 2017.

Interview

Horrible experience. unorganized. kept changing the schedule. I wouldn't have worked for them. Glad they didn't connect with me. No wonder why the position is still open.
    Management needs to look at who is running the interview process and find someone else.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a hard copy of your resume??   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Process took about two weeks. Had a phone screening with a recruiter from HR. Then they scheduled an in person interview with the team. Got a call back relatively quick.

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services (Bronx, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I went to the Fedcap.org website and searched for potential careers. I found the position that I was interested In and applied. I created an account with Fedcap and submitted my documentation. Moments after i verified and submitted information, I was meet with an e-mail confirmation. Day later, I was meet with another e-mail as well as a phone call to come in for an interview. the interview was done by the depart supervisor and the Assistant Director of the department. The interview was roughly an hour or so.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel that I can be an asset to the already existing department?   Answer Question

Intake Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I was first called for a phone screening and then scheduled for an in person interview two days later. Everyone was very welcoming and friendly, the lady who interviewed me was very nice. The interview was very nice and almost seemed like it was a normal conversation with a friend, she was also very relatable to everything that I talked about. The interview took about an hour, there were many questions. It feels like they really want to get to know you, at the end they thank you for your time and tell you that HR will get back to you. I got an offer a week after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what this organization is about?
      Tell me three adjectives your previous manager would use to describe you.
      What are three things you think are important within a team?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate since it does not hurt to ask but they were not willing to pay more than what they were offering. I accepted anyway because it was the exact type of job I was looking for right out of college.

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed and got hired same day. Talent Manager was very nice and enthusiastic about the position that I was interviewing for. It was a very short and succinct interview. I don't believe that the interview laid out the truth about what to expect from the organization. Truthfully, it was a very easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions were asked. i.e. Tell me about yourself. Tell me about your last role. etc   1 Answer

Benefits Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screening interview with the recruiter; she was very unorganized and that should've been a sign as to pass on this one. She kept rescheduling/forgetting, after we had the phone interview she said she'd send me the information for an in-person. The interview was say scheduled for a Thursday, well by Wednesday afternoon I hadn't gotten the confirmation yet which was going to include the address. Being that I was taking mass transit and coming from my present job, I really needed the address to plan out my commute on the trains, etc and determine what time I needed to leave my job and schedule the time off. After calling a few times, she finally sent the address. When I get there, I was meeting with a group of 3 at the same, they were all late except 1. During the interview, the VP of Comp and Benefits sees a job on my resume that was irrevlevant to the one I was applying for and started grilling me on it. So bad that I started to just ask him is this position I'm here for benefits or that one? Why are we spending so much time on that particular job? So from there I answered the questions very nonchalantly so it could be done asap.

Vocational Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

They took pretty long to call me back after the interview even though it went well. The hiring process was pretty sloppy as well as confusing. That should've been a sign from the beginning.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want this Job?   1 Answer

LMSW Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The interviewer had a cold demeanor and a stiff personality. The only person that really smiled was the Receptionist. The interviewer was not someone I would want to work for as she presented as sullen and unhappy.

Interview Questions

• Would I do home visits. Would I mind a long commute to work and back.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fedcap Rehabilitation Services (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was super nice. Interview was informal and they genuinely want to know whether or not you have the expertise/skills they need. No stupid questions asked. To the point interview. Let your personality shine because they want to see how nice and professional you are