Federal Government Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Federal Government Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Federal Government (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through USA Jobs in February, was interviewed in April and was offered a position in July. Hiring process was fairly standard compared with other interviews I have done, just seemed to take incredibly long. Although everyone I encountered through the process was exceptionally friendly and helpful. There can also be a pretty overwhelming orientation period when starting as there are many additional federal policies and regulations that do not exist elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you handled a difficult situation?   1 Answer
  • Tell us about a time when someone on your team wasn't doing their fair share of work and how you responded?   1 Answer
  • Explain your analytical skills and how they would help the agency accomplish its mission   1 Answer
  • What do you know about our agency?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Federal Government

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Federal Government (Washington, DC) in May 2008.

Interview

Typical interview questions such as my background, my career interests, my personal interests, my family situation, my prior work experience, my academic record, my hour requirements and my salary requirements. Typical interview questions such as my background, my career interests, my personal interests, my family situation, my prior work experience, my academic record, my hour requirements and my salary requirements.

Interview Questions