Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston

Analyst Interview

Interview

General Questions about background and types of programs used as well as current financial events.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston in June 2013.

Interview

Casual interview. HR is unprofessional and doesn't follow through with what they say they'll do. Go in and if you get the job, then that's awesome, and if you don't, then don't expect them to ever follow up with you despite HR saying multiple times throughout the process that they will.

Interview Questions

• A few technical questions about the housing market just to test your thought process, but not super difficult. Mostly behavioral questions!   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone screening and an in person interview with the team. There were a total of three interviews each lasting about 30-40 minutes. I really enjoyed it as the entire team was extremely nice and welcoming.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone screening, two hour in person interview with three members of the staff. Was emailed over a week after the interview to schedule time for a phone call which ended up being a rejection.

Interview Questions

• Mostly conversational. Did not have many questions prepared for the time allotted so have a lot of questions prepared to ask the interviewer.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston (Boston, MA).

Interview

Long, many people to meet. Pretty standard, not much to elaborate on, except I don't like the 50 word minimum for the section. Long, many people to meet. Pretty standard, not much to elaborate on, except I don't like the 50 word minimum for the section.

Negotiation

N/A

Senior Information Security Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston (Boston, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by hiring director and HR hired after 1.5 week background investigation standard in Financial Industry with criminal, drivers (DUI) credentials verification with fingerprinting upon hire and financial responsibilities (Credit Check) upon extension of first contract beyound 90 days.

Interview Questions

• Probe fro background, competency and experience, flexibility and attitude...   1 Answer

Negotiation

90 Day contract $70/hour ($50 W2 and $20 Per Diem)

Residential Real Estate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was invited to interview after a couple of weeks of when I applied online at their site. The HR representative was friendly and professional. The whole process was well run and I was kept in the loop the whole time.

Interview Questions

• Why was I switching jobs?
      Why did I want to work there?
      What was one weakness I have?
      What are my top three job skills?
      What do I want in a manager?   Answer Question