Federal-Mogul Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 7, 2017

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Federal-Mogul in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, one phone interview, one video interview. Pretty easy interview, talked with hiring manager. After first interview, they decided between me and one other applicatant. Was informed a week later that I got it

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Federal-Mogul

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Federal-Mogul (Skokie, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Was contacted through e-mail to set up a phone interview. After phone interview, was contacted by e-mail to set up an in person interview. In person interview as conducted at HR, met with several different engineering managers and answered their individual questions and was explained the different projects they had planned.

Anonymous Employee in Manitowoc, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Federal-Mogul (Manitowoc, WI) in May 2011.

Interview

5 individual, ~30 minute meetings with engineering staff. Mostly general questions, going over resume and the purpose of the last two were more for me to ask my own questions. Interviewers were visibly happy when I brought up prior foundry experience. Since this was an internship position, I made sure to stress enthusiasm and willingness to learn in every meeting.

Interview Questions

• Describe, in as much detail as you can, how an internal combustion engine works.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Federal-Mogul in September 2010.

Interview

Interview was rather straightforward, mostly behavioral questions and some talking through your resume. I talked to 2 people in the interview: one HR and an engineer. They pretty much asked questions off a piece of paper, with some follow-up based on your responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that there were difficulties in a group.   Answer Question