Federal-Mogul Human Resources Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Federal-Mogul (Smithville, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Received phone call from external recruiter who set up the interview with the HR Mgr. Interview with HR Mgr was pleasant. I was there about 2 hours. He went into depth about the company and the position. He also gave me a plant tour. I recommend showing up to any manufacturing interview with close toed shoes so you can take a tour. Offer was made within a couple of days via phone and email. There is negotiating room for salary so always negotiate!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Phone call to inform acceptance then emailed job offer letter.

Other Interview Reviews for Federal-Mogul

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Federal-Mogul (Southfield, MI).

Interview

3 Hour interview. Met with 6 different people. Interviewed with 2 HR persons at one portion of the interview, asked strange questions, got the impression I was only there to fill their interview quota and that the job was really already going elsewhere. I felt very uncomfortable with the 2 HR people, felt dismissed before they even started. One of the two HR people asked very aggressive questions it made me very uncomfortable. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• If someone showed up in my office crying what would I do?... I asked for clarification and more details, but did not receive much of a response. I was pressured to answer and reluctantly did so.   1 Answer