Federal-Mogul Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Federal-Mogul Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Federal-Mogul (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. Received an email around after 2 weeks of online application. The recruiter basically check your previous relevant experience. The duration of your previous experience matters a lot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Federal-Mogul

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Federal-Mogul.

Interview

Typical to any interview. The basic questions were all asked by the HR screener. The in-person interview was very unorganized and didn't have a plan. There was a lot of just looking at my resume and searching for things to ask. I recommend being equally prepared for potential candidates as the candidates are expected to be.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Federal-Mogul (Southfield, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

2 day selection center with two interviews, and 5 or so group activities with managers watching. Group activities include simulating weekly meetings in a team setting, building structures as a team, introducing yourself, introducing yourself, and paper quizzes. Federal-Mogul paid for flight and hotel stay in 4 star hotel. Very nice setting with breakfast, lunch, appetizers, and dinner with the whole company. Very nice setting altogether that isn't seen often for an interview process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to persevere through something and what allowed you to do so.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Federal-Mogul.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. Inital phone screen then in-person interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I interviewed at Federal-Mogul (South Bend, IN) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone then in person

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Federal-Mogul (Blacksburg, VA).

Interview

Engineering Manager, HR, Plant Mgr. Plant tour, product review

Interview Questions

• None. They were not even using SPC when I interviewed with them in the j early 1980s. They needed to come up to industry standard and start to set the standard. I had been using SPC with TRW Inc. for years before interviewing with F-M. When they canned me after I was released to go back to work after having cancer, they were an industry leader in engine bearing manufacturing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer before I left. They know an Engineer when they see one.