Federal Railroad Administration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Federal Railroad Administration Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Federal Railroad Administration

Program Analyst Recent Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Federal Railroad Administration in November 2014.

Interview

A writing sample was required if they were interested, then a follow up email and call for an interview. 3 person interview asked a total of 8 questions such as tell me about yourself, strengths/weaknesses, what experiences have prepared you for the job, why are you a good candidate for the job?

Safety Inspector - Track Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Federal Railroad Administration (Albuquerque, NM) in December 2012.

Interview

You start by applying online. This takes time, USA jobs is not a site that you can just dump a resume in. There are a lot of questions that are used to filter out unqualified candidates. You then get a call for an interview. The interview was done on the phone, then a test which I sent through email. The job offer came shortly after, but the entire process took around 3 months. Communication during this process is next to nothing, so it can be frustrating when you don't really know what is going on.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot of questions about my experience in order to ensure I would be able to do the job. The online application is very comprehensive.   1 Answer