Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta Financial Management Analyst II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Financial Management Analyst II

Interviews at Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

Financial Management Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is unbelievably long. I started the process in March 2014, and I had a phone interview a month later. Immediately afterwards, I was called for an in person interview. I had to take an Excel test and a writing test in HR prior to my interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was 30 minutes late; however she was very personable and engaged. Everything seemed to go smoothly until the potential co- workers arrived in the room. They were rude from the word go. They didn't have a lot of questions for me; however they looked at me with a lot of disdain. I was told repeatedly prior to the co-workers entering the room that I would have to be able to deal with conflicting personalities. I was told another round of interviews would be held. I heard from HR approximately a week ago that the hiring manager had been out of town but she would follow up once she heard how the hiring manager wanted to proceed. No surprise, I haven't heard anything else and it's useless to contact HR after the interview because they will not respond!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

Financial Management Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

Interview

I was contacted in April 2014 after a month from applying for the job online by a recruiter. I had to set up the time for the initial phone interview. During the phone interview, we discussed the Reserve, benefits, went over the position, and reviewed my resume. Immediately after the phone interview, I was called for an in-person interview with the Hiring Manager and set up to take a writing test and advanced excel skills test. The writing test was just to showcase your writing skills and if you could write in complete sentences, with no grammatical errors. The Excel text given to me was on the basis of me having advanced Excel skills. After the assessments, I met the Hiring Manager, and began a 1:1 interview for about 15-20 minutes, then other members of the team was bought in to meet me. You could tell the ladies had strong personalities, but that doesn't bother me.

The only issue was the follow up from HR. I made sure to stay in contact with the Recruiter and the Hiring Manager and although it wasn't immediate responses, they would response to my status update requests. Eventually, the recruiter started emailing me on her own in regards to my candidacy.

Overall, the interview went well, but I was beat out by an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

• No, difficult questions. Just questions on how you handle conflicts and if you had any issues with coworkers. Questions about my background and skills.   Answer Question