Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Intern Interview Questions

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by HR to set up 30 minute phone interview with hiring manager. About 15 minutes of questions about resume, the rest of time for info about job and my questions. Interview was not too difficult, and centered on research. What research you have done, and what skills you have gained through classes, etc.

Interview Questions

• What data have your worked with and what analysis have you conducted?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.

Interview

I applied online, received an email and set up a phone interview with an HR representative. The interview lasted about 15 minutes. The interviewer asked a set of questions that seemed to have been prepared beforehand and he seemed to stick to his script. I had some time to ask questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions: Why do you want to work for Fed? Etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online then received a phone call to set up a phone screen. After the phone screen, there was an in person interview with two individuals (a member of HR and my now-boss). Most communication was done through email- the longest part was waiting for the background check and drug screen results to go through.

Interview Questions

• When working in a team environment, what has been your biggest weakness? How do you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Pretty easy interviewing process. Applied online and was contacted for an interview about 2 weeks later. One round, 50 min interview with the manager of the group and the group lead, who were very nice and warm throughout the interview. Mostly behavioral questions, the most technical that it got were questions about my work experience, but no questions that didn't come straight from my resume.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in April 2011.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews. Both of the interviews were mainly behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in February 2010.

Interview

Was called in to be considered for IT intern position. Had basic 30 minute interview with HR. Later met with IT manager whom I'd be reporting to to discuss the position and my qualifications for 30 minutes. Overall, process was fairly informal and comfortable. Correspondence and offer made within 10 days with a week window to accept.