Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas

Employee Referral6%
HardAverageEasy
Found 57 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (United States)

Interview

Behavioral Interview. I got the interview notice last minute and spoke to the hiring manager and got a call the next few days saying I got the position. Not a stressful interview at all.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (United States)

Interview

you get a screening call randomly after applying and then they said they will give you an update but I never received one but you will know by Christmas if you got the internship or not

Interview Questions
  • What qualifies you for this position?
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (New York, NY)

Interview

I applied at the end of May then received an email from their recruiter about 3 weeks later for a phone screening. I had an interview with a panel including the hiring manager about a week later which went well. They seemed friendly but still asking lots questions about my experience. I found out about 3 days after that interview I was moving forward to the second interview. The second interview was with a panel of 9 people but it went well. All of the panelist asked at least 1 to 2 well thought out questions and scenarios. A few days after the interview I was requested to provide my references which I did then about 3 business days after that I was formally extended an offer. Overall it was a good experience with everyone being friendly, professional and the recruiter was VERY responsive which was great for me as the applicant.

Interview Questions
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (Dallas, TX) in May 2020

Interview

Effective process, relevant interviewers. Due to the nuance of interviewing from home during COVID, everything was done remotely. First was a phone screen with a recruiter (who ultimately was the point-person through the entire process), then HR, then a team of potential colleagues along with HR, and finally with the team I would report to.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about some situations where you had to deal with a superior who you did not agree with.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (United States)

Interview

First phone interviewer from HR was condescending and racist (a minority herself, but different) looked like she was out to disqualify me from the get go. Very rude. If I had a question, the interviewer responded in a very blunt and condescending way.

Interview Questions
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2020

Interview

It took a few months for them to contact me after applying, but once they did the process moved relatively quickly. It started with a phone screening from an HR representative, followed by an in-person interview with members of management one week later. The interview format was laid back with a few behavioral questions sprinkled in. A few days later, I received a call from the HR representative saying they'd like to bring me back for a second interview the next week. The format of the second interview was similar to the first. Everyone I met throughout the process was great and they seemed genuinely happy with their jobs.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (Dallas, TX) in Jul 2019

Interview

Had a phone screen with the hiring manager, who is very friendly and willing to answer any questions I had. The same day got a call from the recruiter that they want to invite me to an onsite interview. On the onsite day, the recruiter first gave a tour around the building, then I had a two-hour long conversation with team members. I had a very good experience with the onsite interview because everyone is so nice which made me relaxed during the interview. The recruiter is also very friendly, helpful and responsive during this process. I am really very happy to work with them.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (United States) in May 2019

Interview

The entire process from my initial contact with the Recruiter to the offer stage was very easy. My recruiter went above and beyond to stay in touch until I my first day on the job. The Recruiter answered all of my questions very timely. I never felt as if I didn't have all the information I needed to make a good decision.

Interview Questions
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (Irving, TX) in May 2019

Interview

First contacted by HR. Then met with the individuals I’d be reporting to, which included a brief case summary test. After that, I was offered to come back for another round of interviews with other members of the department.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions in first round, second round was more conversational and based off resume.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (United States)

Interview

Back in February 2019 applied for internship opportunity at Federal Reserver Bank. I heard back from them in April 2019. It’s a long wait for the phone interview. Hopefully after this process will get to the next step in the interview and get an offer letter soon for internship position

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Federal Reserve?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57