Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Bank Examiner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Bank Examiner Interview Questions

3.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (Norman, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

The interviewer started talking about casual things of life and then he started to explain the job duties. It wasn't a really hard interview, just a behavioral one. It's a competitive job so potential candidates should show a lot of confidence and have prepared examples. Previous relevant experience might be a big plus too.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a situation when you had to use large data to solve a problem?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (Kansas City, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

The process is very lengthy and thorough. It consists of a detailed online application and an on-campus interview. If they are interested, they invite you to spend a day at their facility, during which you are interviewed by managers from three different departments. If they are satisfied with your performance in these interviews, you are called in for a final interview, after which an offer is made.

Interview Questions

• They asked for an example of how I performed under stress.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (Kansas City, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

I met with a recruiter on my home campus to discuss the opportunities at the Fed in Kansas City. Everyone along the way was very helpful, honest and kind. The interview was rather casual and easy-going. Unfortunately at the time I applied I was not far along enough in my educational career to land the job. The people at the Fed in Kansas City are very good folks and are definitely worth seeking a career with.

Interview Questions

• They asked in many ways what was the most challenging problem I solved in my life. Whether it was in my schooling or in my albeit short working life, they were rather interested in my successes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (Kansas City, MO) in March 2012.

Interview

The bank is full of very nice people. It seems like a place with a good work/life balance and pays fairly decent, which is hard to find in finance. The position was basically a traveling financial analyst. Be prepared to travel about 50% of the time. The interview consists of a phone interview with basic interview questions. If you get a call back, you are asked to come visit the bank and have an on-site interview. This is a whole day affair. Great bank to work for.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you had to demonstrate leadership when a co-worker was not cooperating?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (Kansas City, MO) in April 2010.

Interview

already had 2 rounds of interviews. Typical interview question. behavioral...leadership, working in teams, handling tough boss and collegues, how to handle priorities at work, work ethics.
    back to back 2 interviews. totally exhausting..last for 2 hours then lunch with dept people, amenities tour etc