Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.5

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I had 3 interviews, 1 phone, 2 in person. The first phone interview was with HR, he was very friendly and helpful. Several days later I had an in person interview with a manger and a lead. This was mostly technical in nature. They answered all my questions about the job and the group I would be working with. After that was some online intelligence and behavioral assessments. Finally I had an interview with a director. This was starkly different from my prior two interviews. The director was 15 minutes late, unprepared (had to have the HR department print off my resume and was looking up questions on her phone to quiz me with), and was incredibly distracted and disinterested during the entire interview.

I had a very good feeling I would receive an offer up until the director interview. It was very disappointing to say the least.

Interview Questions

• How do you know when you've gathered enough requirements?   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

First there was a phone interview, and if you passed that you got a in person interview. The building is beautiful on the inside, and security is very tight and safe. The whole design team was there and it was a really nice vibe, I could really see myself there. I had a chance to show them my portfolio and they asked me how I made the certain effects and things.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a single Skype interview session. Interviewed with both an HR member and the managers of groups interested. Both were around 30 minutes. Never herd back, but finally contacted the HR manager to know of status of my application.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (New York, NY).

Interview

Very frustrating. I interviewed over 4 months ago and was told that I would hear back from them in 3 weeks. One and a half months past so I reached out seeing if the position was still open. I was told it was still open and they haven't decided yet. I have checked my profile every month and it keeps saying I'm still under consideration, but the job keeps opening up. I'm still waiting for straight answer on what is going on.

Senior Analyst (Information Security) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied for position and got a response next day. Took over a week to get the interview scheduled and I had to send a return receipt e-mail just to get that. During the interview process it was revealed that the advertised position was not as described, but was a Tier II Help Desk position instead. Finished the interview anyway and have never heard back in spite of being promised to hear something within a week (been one month), inquiries by E-Mail have gone unopened.

Interview Questions

• Basic customer service questions   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a panel interview with an HR, immediate supervisor and peer. General types of questions about self and behavioral types. Make sure to be prepared for finding parking on your own in downtown area with many one-way streets and various parking structures. Also it was a lengthy screening process into the building, receive a badge for the building just to get to the interview.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olivette, MO

Interview

Apply online and recieved a request for phone interviewed after 1 week. 1 week after phone interview, I received request for interview with hiring manager in office. It was very pleasant and we went over my qualifications. Lasted an hour. A week after that, They made an offer. It was lower then expected but Hiring manager and recruiter were willing to negotiate. At the end I was very happy.

Consumer Affairs Assistant Examiner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by recruiter to interview the next week. They explained the job/travel and asked a few simple interview questions and then moved to set up skype interview. The whole process took around thirty minutes.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

Hell. I interviewed with a person who had absolutely no idea about the position. The person who interviewed me was entirely unfamiliar with the position. The second person who interviewed me only asked about my professional contacts which gave me the impression they were worried about how soon I would move on.

Interview Questions

• Why did you quit you last job.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

First a panel interview with 3 people. Brought back for Interview with VP.
    Testing: Personality 20 min, Cognitive 1 1/2 hr., Power Point and Word - Asked to make up a presentation and a handout.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why your interested in working at the Federal Reserve?
      How to you find out about the position.
      Used STAR type interview questions   Answer Question