Federal Reserve Board Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Federal Reserve Board Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Board in November 2016.

Interview

I met a representative at a career fair, sent in my materials, and was asked to interview over the phone after corresponding with a very helpful HR rep. Very positive experience, but the interview questions were pretty tough!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you failed. What happened and how did you respond?   Answer Question
  • What did you find most interesting about the 2008 financial crisis?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Federal Reserve Board

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Board (Washington, DC).

Interview

1 phone interview with a recruiter. 1 phone interview with the hiring manager. 2 onsite interviews. 1 with the hiring manager and the other interview was with a peer/senior financial analyst. There was also a tour and a meeting with the recruiter on the benefits offered by the Fed. Wrap up meeting with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your work. Give me an example during a stressful period.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Federal Reserve Board (Washington, DC) in February 2011.

Interview

Round 1: 10min HR phone screen + writing sample submission
    Round 2: 40min phone interview with hiring manager
    Round 3: Four 30min in-person interviews with the higher-ups + lunch with the whole team (peers) + 30min interview with a peer

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a project which involved data analysis   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got a 10K raise and a 5K signing bonus.