Federated Insurance Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Federated Insurance Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Federated Insurance (Rockford, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Went to a restaurant and interviewed over lunch. Great guy that was interviewing me, and asked some good questions about who I was and what motivates me. The first part of the interview went well, but apparently there is a second part that is online. The second part was over 250 questions that attempted to rate my personality and morals based on how important I rated different adjectives.

Interview Questions

• Which word describes you the least? Which one describes you the most? 1. Lazy 2. Unmotivated
    3. Careless
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Federated Insurance

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Federated Insurance in September 2015.

Interview

The hiring process with Federated Insurance is an extensive process with multiple meetings encouraged. The interviewer made a point to help to relieve nervousness and was extremely easy to talk to. Federated insurance has a top-notch training program for all new employees that takes place in Minnesota. Overall, this interview was a beneficial experience.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Federated Insurance in January 2013.

Interview

Extensive interview process. 3 scripted interviews with district manager, ride-alongs, 2 VP interviews. I met the DM at a coffee shop on my own time. He followed up with 3 scheduled interviews. I then met the VP of sales and scheduled an interview with him. I did not follow through with the 4th interview.

Interview Questions

• If I walked into your home, what would be one object that describes you perfectly?   1 Answer

Took other opportunity

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Federated Insurance (Knoxville, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

Had to take a compatibility test, then had a 1:1 interview where he described the company and then proceeded to ask all about my family and work experience. Did a credit and background and drivers background test. Will be doing second round interviews in a few weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Federated Insurance (Winston-Salem, NC) in February 2010.

Interview

I was called into an interview with the regional manager. The interview was about 45 minutes long and I had to rate how important a list of attributes were on a scale of 1-10. In the end, I was told I did not have enough sales experience yet and I should apply later.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Federated Insurance in March 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with Federated through a campus recruitment event. I was selected as a candidate through a pre-screening process based on my resume. The interview itself lasted a full hour, at the end I was told I was a good candidate and the next step in the interview process was an online personality assessment that would take approximately 2.5 hours.

My initial interview was postponed after my interviewer had a family issue and had to leave. It was rescheduled for a week and a half later. I received a phone call from my recruiter verifying the new interview date/time because he "forgot." I also received mixed messages from the recruiter about the follow-up process: he verbally informed me that he would call me to follow up, but in an email from his assistant said that I should call him.
    After trying to contact my recruiter several times over the course of a few weeks he called me back at 6am on a weekday to tell me that I had passed the online assessment and his assistant would email me with a date for a second interview.
    I never received the email and my calls went unanswered and were not returned.

I was disappointed with the lack of professionalism of my recruiter, as I had been very impressed with the company.