Fedex Express Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fedex Express Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

Lengthy but fair. It starts with a phone interview, then a 1 on 1 interview. Finally you'll meet with managers. The questions are all good ones, nothing to tough. They'll ask you about a time you failed at something.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fedex Express

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

Interview with HR, Interview with Hiring Manager and Interview with Managing Director.

Interview process is easy, need to prepare presentation on random questions. Manager will ask what is your 30/60/90 days plans.

However, HR process extremely slow. Hiring manager keep you in the loop for long period of time before rejecting you. Not worth waiting

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fedex Express (New Delhi (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process took approx 60 days during which 5 rounds were conducted. They measure a person on many parameters such as knowledge , skills ,personality and presentation.The interviewers also guide you if you are stuck during the interview.As i was a fresher for this industry they did not ask me in detail about the Industry.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fedex Express (New Delhi (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Typical Behavioral rounds with question of Economy & GDP. There are typically 3-4 rounds. Different managers will be in panel. Wearing a suit is suggested as here belief is suit is more important than talent. Presentation topic is also given that would be behavioral round in the end. offer will take time 3-4 months. entire process is tiring & expurgated

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express in January 2010.

Interview

Behaviour questions, how did you manage to deal with a situation. Examples of past success and how one might have landed an account.

Interview Questions

• I did not the interview difficult, you have to come prepared. Typical behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary due to my past experiance

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2009.

Interview

Received a call, initial meeting with hiring manager and MD of sales. Then an assessment of your sales and behavioral attributes. Panel interview with 2 sales manager and an H.R. representative.

Interview Questions

• Overall very easy and you need to come prepared, need to give a presentation on how you would be successful as an Account Executive. Why should we hire you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated for more salary and they came half way. Right now they won't hire sales reps from the industry as they want to pay less and hire from outside the industry.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express in December 2007.

Interview

It was a long & complicated interview process. We had many rounds to go through and many steps. Firstly we interview about candidate's experiences and profile, next we interview about job planning, then we have a very hard test. If you pass the test, then we will have the next interview about salary & other requirements. Fortunately, the interviewers are nice and friendly. They work in professional ways so you will not feel so nervous about what's happening next.

Interview Questions

• Why do you leave your previous company?   Answer Question
    • If you are accepted to work in our company, what will you do fulfill your duties?   Answer Question

Negotiation

We can negotiate about salary only. You should consider about your current salary before asking for the expected one.