Fedex Express Courier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 5, 2017

2.4

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

From application date to interview was 9 days. Was initially contracted by corporate HR and asked "prescreening" questions about the type of work required and if I was willing to perform said work. 4 dais later, I was contacted to set up a face-to-face interview.

Interview was a board setting (2 managers). Professional setting. Around 15 questions regarding topics like: How do you handle stress? Describe a problem you've solved, tell us about a time when you learned from a mistake, tell us about a goal you set for yourself, how you implemented a plan and what was the result, tell us about a time when you worked as part of a team to complete a task /outcome. Common sense questions. They're looking for composure and real-life experience.

Contacted 3 days later and offered position. I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Fedex Express

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Oakland, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was ok she ask simple questions and was very nice she also stated she will send a email to my phone but I never received it but other than that it went ok

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I interviewed at Fedex Express (Louisville, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

Recruiter emailed me pre-screen questionnaire then a few days later hiring manager called me for an interview. The interview were all behavior questions. Most questions seemed repetitive and so were my answers. But it was also my first interview after the military so I was personally rusty. Hopefully I get a call back.

Interview Questions

• 9 behavior situation/behavior questions using the STAR method   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Youngstown, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

They asked about ten or so questions basically to see how you reacted to each situation. Nothing too difficult. They called me in for my first interview and in about a few days I received a call to come in and sign my acceptance letter. Had to take a drug test immediately after signing my paper. Filled out some paperwork a day later.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most stressful situation and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gadsden, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Gadsden, AL).

Interview

Asked scripted questions in a group setting. No right or wrong answers, they have certain words they looking for. Bottom line is its still someone's opinion, they either like you or they don't.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations. Are you on time for work? What would you do in this situation type questions. They try and put some pressure on you to see how you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntingburg, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Huntingburg, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

It wasn't that difficult. I am not good at interviews and I got the job. Just look at some basic interview questions online and you should be fine. Not bad.

Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

Very simple interview. Got a call from hr for standard questioning about my availability, then scheduled an interview with a manager. Basic behavioral questions and just getting to know me.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fedex Express (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, HR got in contact with me two weeks after set up an interview. Went to the office and they thought I was another person 5 min into the interview the hiring manager realized and then we went to the "correct" interview spot. Still two months later though and no job.. I wonder when they'll decided to call me back.

Interview Questions

• Series of what would you do in this situation/give me a time when...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Tallahassee, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard scenario questions. What happened, what did you do, and what was the outcome. I breezed through my interview by simply telling detailed stories. There was a total of seven questions. I had to operations managers sitting in on my interview. They each wrote down my response and scored it on a scale from one to five.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a project/assignment that had a deadline.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interview is based upon a series of "situational" questions (e.g. Give an example <something> happened and you did <something> to overcome it) etc. The interviewer summarizes your responses on a notepad. The interview is fairly brief and to-the-point. There were no curveball or unexpected questions. The whole interview from start to finish probably took less than 30 minutes, depending on how quickly you answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• What is one example you can give of you handling stress well? How did you overcome it?   1 Answer