Fedex Express Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fedex Express Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Extensive and a bit drawn out for the job in question. It was very intimidating at first but the interviewers we're very friendly helping me get comfortable in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time where you had a conflict in a previous role and what you did to defuse it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fedex Express

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Orlando, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Pretty basic interview, 1 on 1..... had a list of common interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in July 2008.

Interview

it went well, very easy and fast. The interview consisted primarily on my ability to fit company culture and experience in customer service.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Taipei (Taiwan)) in July 2012.

Interview

Good English saying and words

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

The company uses behavior based interview. Depending on the job level, classification, there are key words or work experiences in the interview that must be provided to earn points on the score card. In the interview, the candidate may bring with them cue cards to ensure that enough behavioral examples are presented. Attention to details are critical in most questions. Impecable customer experience crutial.

Interview Questions

• It is not easy to keep customers satisfied. How did you manage to recuperate a customer from a bad situation or event, and provided a better customer experience for the client?   Answer Question