Fedex Express FT Courier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fedex Express FT Courier Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

A phone call followed by an in person interview. Interview was very casual and straight forward. Upon completion of interview you are sent to do drug testing prior to being offered job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for FedEx   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fedex Express

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

The interview process was the normal, basic behavior questions. It took about two weeks to receive a call back to do a face-to-face interview, and when I got there, they were behind on time with the interviews. The manager was nice and efficient with the interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

FT Courier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

Called me for interview went smoothly got a call back the next day and was hired after background check and drug test. Was sent to san diego for training for a week

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

FT Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

Few. If they call you, its mostly a done deal. Jobs are offered on a first come first served. They hired people who had no business working in this physically demanding job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Will you call in if you are sick or can't make it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You get what they offer you. No negot

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

The interviewer reads from a list of questions. I was to then respond with how I would deal with the given situations using my life experience. They also wished that I use examples of situations from my past job experience. The entire process was to determine if I had the capacity to draw from my memories and experience to handle situations which may come up during my time as a Federal Express Courier.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a busy day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process, I was simply offered the job.

FT Courier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

The hiring process has changed. It is done totally by internet application which help eliminate bias emotions.

Interview Questions

• 5 year career goals. I was not expecting that. I only wanted to work for about 6 months.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating it was what it was. Take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Albany, NY).

Interview

They have an interview system and guidelines they strictly follow for everyone. Several interviews are given to individuals to help narrow down the best candidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be kind but aggressive. No negotiation on pay because it is already set at scale.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Bakersfield, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

No process really which is a joke

Interview Questions

No real clear leader at location interview was a joke

FT Courier Interview

Interview

Don't remember too much .talked to the Sr.mngr. and he hired me on the spot

Interview Questions

• The interview was simple & straight forward. They needed help at the time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Denver, CO) in October 2012.

Interview

Took about 3 weeks to get a call. Came in and answered a few questions. Got offered the job. Then went of to take a drug test. started the next available Monday.

Interview Questions

• How are your teamwork skills?   1 Answer