Fedex Express Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fedex Express Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Irving, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Behavioral Interview panel questions. Had to prepare a PowerPoint Presentation in 15 minutes after getting a selling problem

Interview Questions

• Creating a PowerPoint when you did not know the FedEx business yet.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A letter was emailed with the pay rate and you accept or decline.

Other Interview Reviews for Fedex Express

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express in March 2012.

Interview

Had an initial HR screening interview. The HR rep seemed quite arrogant. I tried not to judge since we originally had to reschedule due to my being ill and having lost my voice. Upon our actual interview (one week later), it was obvious that I was still struggling with my illness, however the rep still seemed irritated. After a review of my resume, it was interesting that although I have managed a sales staff for a Fortune 500 company, for approximately five years, he asked, "What makes you think you're qualifed for this job?" Further more, after having had a very successful career in management at FedEx for more than a decade in a previous life, the rep wanted to know what makes me think I am FedEx material. In hindsight, it is clear that the role wasn't a fit, however the HR rep's attitude was a little over-bearing. Considering the situation, his questions were absurd. Too bad because FedEx is an great place to work if you're ambitious and driven to succeed.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you're FedEx material?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express in February 2008.

Interview

interview with hiring manager and hr person