Fedex Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Miami, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

After you are selected for interview. You have to prepare for a Behavioral interview that looks to predict future performance based on past experiences. If during the interview you are asked additional questions it may indicate you haven't answered the question properly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you reengineered a process, how did you do it? What were the main and final results?   Answer Question

Ops Manager Interview

Interview

Be prepared for a situational management interview. You will be required to present previousl examples of where you had to act, what were the circumstances, what did you do, what were the results and what did you learn. The interviewer will also inquire to your leadership style, experiences as an informal leader and why you are the right choice.

Negotiation

Was not in a position to negotiate.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Irving, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Behavioral Interview panel questions. Had to prepare a PowerPoint Presentation in 15 minutes after getting a selling problem

Interview Questions

• Creating a PowerPoint when you did not know the FedEx business yet.   1 Answer

Negotiation

A letter was emailed with the pay rate and you accept or decline.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in February 2013.

Interview

During the interview process for this position i interviewed with multiple managers. Obtained a lot of information about the company. Be prepared with questions and examples about your past experience and history.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle certain types of situations in the workplace.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Miami, FL).

Interview

The hiring and interview process consisted of one phone interview followed one one face-to-face interview with the team manager. The questions raised at the face-to-face were evenly split between technical problems and behavioral questions. I was hired shortly after and required to fill out standard new hire documentation before beginning my training.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was the "name your greatest failure" question. Other than that, there was a notable logic question involvingpicking out a ball bearing from several.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in March 2011.

Interview

It took 2 months, but I got the intern through my university. I first got selected through my school, then I got a call from HR. I got placed to work with a manager for two months intern. Once I got in, I began to network with other people so I can apply for a full time position.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you. How will do you work with others. What do you see yourself five years from now.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Spoke with Hiring manager on the phone. He asked questions about my work and education background and then invited me in for a on site interview Interviewer was very knowledgeable and had been working at the company as a manager for a 15 years

Interview Questions

• What is a time that you failed?   1 Answer

Senior Strategic Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in April 2011.

Interview

Quantitative focus during the interviews. Interviewers were looking for analytical skills kind of work experience. Although the title says Marketing, it is a good corporate strategy kind of role.
    Telephonic interview.
    Panel interview on-site. Also a 1:1 interview with analysts doing similar work.

Interview Questions

• Couple of Behavioral questions and situational kind of scenarios in past work experiences.   Answer Question
    • Case based - Numerical case on profitability - revenue, costs - fixed and variable. Strategic implications ?   Answer Question

Senior Supply Chain Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Very thorough and professional, best I have had to date. Upfront about expectations and whether process will move forward. I would interview with them again. The Interviewer actually answered many of the questions on my question list and made it easy for the first interview.

Cashier Interview

Interview

I had an interview at lids at Barton Creek Mall and I'm a very quick learner and I'm not shy can pick up difficult matters and compete them with no problem just so I can get right next time by myself with no help

Interview Questions

• If there is something they are looking for and we don't have.   1 Answer