Fedex Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.4

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Table full of hourly and salaried people all asking questions. They were very cordial. The entrance exam was lengthy but fair. Two other people were interviewed along with me. All three of us were hired.

Interview Questions

• What have you messed up at work previously?   1 Answer

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I worked at FedEx Ground for a year and they invite you to come in and tour the facility first and afterwards they will select a few out of the group and offer a job. It was about 20 of us. Yesterday I was invited for a tour at FedEx Express. Same concept, but it was only two of us for the tour and we both were offered a job the same day.

Interview Questions

• Are you reliable to make it to work on TIME?   1 Answer

Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN).

Interview

INTERVIEW PROCESS FOR FEDERAL EXPRESS WERE SIMPLE AND EASY. BE OPEN AMD HONEST FOR ANY POSITION. Hr is understand and willing to help. All qualifications are posted for applicants before getting to appt.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Greensboro, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

A brief tour around the site. Upon Arrival, it was a very big group when we got there and we all had been offered positions. Just a tour and drug test.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (New York, NY).

Interview

Large groups of people for hiring process. Not really an interview, more less a pass the paperwork and start working thing. My class was at least 50- 65 people.

Interview Questions

• If I could pass a FBI background check as I was working with mail and small packages.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Perrysburg, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Their interview is like 2 questions. basically if you show up, and you pass the background check, you're in. They will show you a list of shifts with the days each shift works, starting times, and hourly wage. They will ask you which shift works for you. Please be aware: they will tell you the hours can fluctuate a little, what they really mean is your starting time can easily swing 4-5 hours. For example day shift will say approximately 12:30 pm start time. actually only one day a week will you start around this time. the rest will vary day to day but is anywhere from 2:30 to 4pm. Expect to work until 8-9pm at least. it's really not day shift but they don't tell you that until you are in training. Also be aware if you are hiring for christmas, there are extra days on the weekend that are required, even if you take a monday through friday shift. Again this will not be disclosed until you are already in training. several people in the training class had quit their last job for this one, only to find out during training that the schedule might not fit.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement with another co-worker.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Turnover is so high due to extremely poor management that they will take anyone now. You fill out the application, do the drug test and after a week long "training" you start work.

Interview Questions

• I honestly was not asked any questions, their turnover is so high they don't care who they hire anymore. They just want warm bodies.   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I interviewed at Fedex Express (Louisville, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

Recruiter emailed me pre-screen questionnaire then a few days later hiring manager called me for an interview. The interview were all behavior questions. Most questions seemed repetitive and so were my answers. But it was also my first interview after the military so I was personally rusty. Hopefully I get a call back.

Interview Questions

• 9 behavior situation/behavior questions using the STAR method   Answer Question

Part Time Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Framingham, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, HR Manager called to set up a next day appt. Interview consisted of general behavioral questions. Are you on time? What would do in this situation? Questions about meeting deadlines. How do you handle stress? Offered position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you meet a deadline without team assistance?   Answer Question

Courier-DOT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Denver, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

I submitted an online application, which took a while, because they wanted 10 years of job experience, & places that I have lived (probably for the DOT background check.) About a week later I was called to set up an interview. They suggested getting to the interview about 15 min early, because if you are even one minute late they will not consider you for the position. In the interview it was two people, they asked 4 started questions any you say no to ends the interview. The 4 questions are like "do you have reliable transportation?" "Can you work the hours they need you for?" "Can you work in all different weather?"...Then there are 8 personality questions, which they want you to give specific work related examples of, & thy say there is no right or wrong. They mention later that they score these answers, & will get back to you in a few days, & then ask if you have any questions

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible, & can adapt to situations that change?   Answer Question
    • Are you dependable?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a stressful situation. How you got into it, how you delt with it, & the outcome.   Answer Question