Fedex Express Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Fedex Express

2.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 436 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Fedex Express (United States)

Interview

I arrived 10 minutes prior to my appointment time. Interviewer was 20 minutes late. She only asked five questions. There was 2 other people at the interview. She wrote down all my answers. In and out in 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work varying hours?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Fedex Express (United States)

Interview

One phone interview then a email saying I got the job pending a background, drug and FAA test . I accepted all and did my paperwork. Applied and got the call and email all within 4 days!

Interview Questions
Fedex Express
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Fedex Express (United States)

Interview

Situational questions (ex. Name a time when you helped a customer/co-worker solve a problem). Are you willing to work under stress and in harsh weather environments? Can you lift 50lbs?

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you had to solve a problem at work and what was the outcome?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in Nov 2020

Interview

Phone Interview, questions were all centered towards Fedex instead of being centered towards about the interviewer questions. Short interview with around 5 questions then you had the opportunity to ask questions

Interview Questions
  • What would you worry about if you were CEO of the company?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, MS
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Meridian, MS) in Nov 2020

Interview

Was emailed am request to set up an interview and i set up the interview and i received an email confirming my interview with fed ex this week wish me luck

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever been charged or arrested for DUI?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Fedex Express (United States)

Interview

Ask questions based on situations relating to stress, organization and adaptability. Also ask if you can perform basic work functions related to driver, and if you can be punctual. Said 96% of the time you have to be on time.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle stress and give an example. Name a way in which you prioritized daily duties
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (United States)

Interview

Very straightforward interview. Was more of a brief overview of the job rather than questions given to you. The only question asked was whether or not I'm able to do heavy lifting for an extended period of time.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to perform heavy lifting?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Alpharetta, GA) in Oct 2020

Interview

it was a phone interview and the interviewer started out by saying it was going to be no different than if it was in person because he wouldn't be looking at me anyway. WTH kind of opening statement is that... He was very unprofessional, I kept hearing his cell phone ring and a door opening and closing. He then very abruptly asked if I had any questions because he was through with the interview. The worst interview I've ever experienced.

Interview Questions
Fedex Express
Anonymous Employee in Germany
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Germany)

Interview

Allgemeine Vorstellung der Manager und der Firma, Vorstellung meinerseits, Fragen zu meinem Lebenslauf, warum ich den Job ändern möchte und wieso es fedex sein soll - Wissen über FedEx sollte vorhanden sein

Interview Questions
  • Können Sie Englisch? (Frage auf Englisch)
Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Burnaby, BC) in Sep 2020

Interview

I went to a job fair which was online and was talking about the position with a hiring manager. About two hours later I got a call by HR asking if I want to have an interview. Did the interview the next day with the manager - 5 behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about working with someone whose personality or opinions were very different from yours?
  • Describe a time you where you had to pay close attention to details?
  • Tell me a time when you disagree with your boss or coworker?
  • Tell me about a time when you struggled to build a relationship with someone. How did you eventually overcome that?
  • Tell me about a time when you set a goal but had to change it last minute. How did you go about ensuring that you would meet your objective?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 436