Fedex Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fedex Express Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.4

Part Time Courier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

Applied through FedEx internal system during my employment with FedEx Express. If you work there, there's plenty of opportunity to move around the company and whether you get the job or not is depend on seniority.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Oswego, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Lake Oswego, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

2 Person Interview as the regular Interviewer was training someone new. Behavioral Interview style asking a general question with multiple part sub-questions (4 or 5) all in row after the main question. I found it difficult to keep all the (often multiple-part) sub-questions in mind. Interviewers took turns asking questions & wrote down my responses as I replied. Had to ask a few times for some of the sub-questions to be repeated. Truncated version of a sample question below.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation you have had at a previous job, how you handled the situation, do you think you handled the situation well, what was the ultimate outcome/result, plus one other question.   Answer Question

PT Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Longview, TX).

Interview

Applied and never had a call, so I went to the station and asked to speak with the manager. Introduced myself and got a date set for an Interview. Was asked several situational questions by two managers in a panel setting. Did very well and got a call back about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a angry customer.   Answer Question

FT Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

A phone call followed by an in person interview. Interview was very casual and straight forward. Upon completion of interview you are sent to do drug testing prior to being offered job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for FedEx   1 Answer

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

I was interviewed and hired in the same night. The interview is pretty basic. There's a total of five questions. Anyone can be hired as the manager does not care the caliber of people who are hired as long as he has a body out there on the dock he doesn't care.

Fleet Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Pan interview, very dated questions. Very political process. The most qualified candidates are often passed over for less competent people due to the politics. They ask a series of questions and then give you a packet with a scenario and send you out for 45 minutes to prepare a presentation. After the presentation there may be a few more questions. They give an opportunity for candidates to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation and how you handled it? What was the outcome??   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Take High School Diploma or Sealed High School Transcript to your interview. Along with an unexpired passport or 2 forms of ID, you'll need to provide 10 years of residency and 10 years of DETAILED job history. To apply for the material handler position, you must provide a current and clean driver's license.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing and able to lift 75 pounds without any assistance?   1 Answer

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Youngstown, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

They asked about ten or so questions basically to see how you reacted to each situation. Nothing too difficult. They called me in for my first interview and in about a few days I received a call to come in and sign my acceptance letter. Had to take a drug test immediately after signing my paper. Filled out some paperwork a day later.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most stressful situation and how you handled it   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express in March 2016.

Interview

Turned in a packet that had to have specific documents in it. To prove that I was qualified. Then at the interview. Had to prepare a 5 min presentation followed by 6 behavior based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to effectively plan and manger the work of others.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

For the interview we applied for the job online once we got there It's really like a recruitment center; It took a few hours for everything to be done and they were supposed to call back to let you know if hired.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask us questions   1 Answer