Fedex Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.4

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Oakland, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Brief, easy, everything was explained clearly. Person doing paperwork was patient, calm, detailed. Most of the interview process is done over the phone. Offer letter was clear, and explained more than once in case of questions. Availability to speak over the phone if you have questions about the position.

FedEx Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It's was an easily process. We got called in to fill out some forms. It took about 1 week. I took a drug test. When the results came in, I got called in for the training process which was 3 days. After I was done. The Monday after was my first day of work.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work on the schedule time we give you   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was not negotiable.

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Dulles, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process contained an exam portion followed up with a panel discussion of my answers. The panel consisted of three managers. After the interview the managers reviewed myself and other candidates before hiring. If you are selected you receive an offer letter with your pay and work schedule, and typically have a business week to decide whether to accept or decline the offer.

Interview Questions

• Various question about the operation, from sort times, how to add delay minutes, plane delays, etc,?   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gadsden, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Gadsden, AL).

Interview

Asked scripted questions in a group setting. No right or wrong answers, they have certain words they looking for. Bottom line is its still someone's opinion, they either like you or they don't.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations. Are you on time for work? What would you do in this situation type questions. They try and put some pressure on you to see how you handle it.   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Akron, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

you are ask a series of situational questions which they grade you on. just want to make sure you take your time and completely answer the question. ask questions if needed and don't worry about the lack of eye contact you get from them as they are writing. make sure to stay professional and away form slang.

Interview Questions

• name a time where you had difficult time and how you adjusted to it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

First you go for a tour of the facility. Then they schedule you with a face to face interview. Then they do a background check which takes 2-3 weeks. Then they call you to start group training at the start of a new orientation time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at FedEx?   1 Answer

Fedex Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Wenatchee, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fedex Express (East Wenatchee, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

You interview with two people. Its a behavioral interview of about 10 questions. There is no review of your resume or discussion outside of the questions they ask you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were required to be dependable and reliable. be specific, what was the job? were you specific? were you successful?   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Newark, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

There was no formal interview just a drug test and background check. You walk in with other people that applied. You do paperwork and finger prints. Then they send you to a building to do your drug test. If you pass everything, you got the job and should get a call back.

DOT Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

Sat through a group meeting with all applicants about the job. Submitted my application. Got a call a day or so later that they'd like to interview me. Met with a few managers to discuss my application and resume. Notified a few days later that I got the job, pending a drug test.

Interview Questions

• If I or anyone I know had worked for FedEx before.   2 Answers

Part Time Courier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

the process isnt difficult at all. It is a basic interview to gauge your personality and they let the on site training weed out the employees. there are two types of training the driving and then the actual picking up and processing of packages. The test they give you tests your knowledge on how to plan out a route and how to prioritize a scheduled route

Interview Questions

• Describe the last time you failed to meet a goal at work and how did you react to it at the time and how did you prevent it from happening again?   Answer Question